Dog Killer

Thread: Dog Killer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dog Killer

Sad story. I'd better keep an eye on my dog (golden lab). I let her wander around sometimes while I'm working in the garage or having a smoke. She is super sweet and not aggressive in the least. Never barks unless someone is at the door. Still, there are neighbours (including other dog owners) who are anal as hell and even scared when I walk her without a leash. The house across the street from me has made a stink about her and for some reason they throw fast food all over their lawn (annoys all the dog owners on my street). If anyone in my neighbourhood does something crazy it will be them.

Re: Dog Killer

My father's dog is not a barker - he knows that scares things away, he prefers them to be within his reach lol. The article is an odd story, the attacker has either flipped his lid or is an incredibly angry old man.

Quote Originally Posted by AF4iK View Post
    Sad story. I'd better keep an eye on my dog (golden lab). I let her wander around sometimes while I'm working in the garage or having a smoke. She is super sweet and not aggressive in the least. Never barks unless someone is at the door. Still, there are neighbours (including other dog owners) who are anal as hell and even scared when I walk her without a leash. The house across the street from me has made a stink about her and for some reason they throw fast food all over their lawn (annoys all the dog owners on my street). If anyone in my neighbourhood does something crazy it will be them.
    WTF?
    1996 Kawasaki ZX11D - "When I'm on the road, I'm indestructible. No one can stop me ... but they try."