Hi!

Thread: Hi!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi!

Hello everybody goodnight to all , My name is Singh i am new to riding just got my m2 last month, i currently have no motorbike so i am looking, I am thinking of Yamaha R1 or Ducati 998 or posibly a cbr 1000, i want to know what you think of these bikes, and yes iknow these are big bikes but i ride safe i have a 6 speed toyota supra so i know speed,well back to work for me bye talk to you soon, Singh

Re: Hi!

Welcome to the forum. It's all personal preference, performance wise it will make no difference to you on the street. Go for what you like the look and feel of best.

And no, I wont tell you to not learn on a litre bike. Some will, I understand why. They are not learner bikes, not forgiving. A fool on a 600 is the same as a fool on a 1000. Makes no difference. Don't be a fool, respect your bike.

Welcome Singh.
    +1 boodah519

aint no speed like 2 wheeled speed welcome!!!
    09 Ninja 250 (Nov 2011)
    Loo for school
    Join upp Group Rides Facebook

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Hey! Welcome to the community. I would recommend a thorough read through this post http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=35867 before you pull the trigger on a new bike. It also explains how fast car experience is not very comparable to motorcycles.

Sent from my calculator, using skills.
    My bike: 82' Yamaha XS400R DOHC
    Happy 30th year!

Welcome to GTAM.

FYI there's a member here who is sometimes called turbinator who can be controversial, just so you know.

And my 2c, a Supra is no better than a Tercel in preparing you to ride a motorcycle.
    There is no planet B.

Oh and another thing, check the cost of insurance before you decide that a litre bike is for you.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. Cheers

Welcome!

And as previously mentioned, check into insurance rates before buying the ride of your dreams!
    o~`o
    VSRI #1930
    The most common problem with motorcycles is the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Welcome!!

WOW more and more newbies are going for the bigger ss (crazy)...