Alright so this sucks, just got on two wheels and found insurance that was reasonable.

I had 2 minor speeding tickets over a year ago, they were minor tickets for a reason, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time or just had some bad luck.

Not a big deal, turns out my rates at TD were okay with the tickets and they said they allowed up to 2 tickets... but now I recently got my third.

Which was because I slightly rolled a stop sign but i literally barely rolled, I just hate starting off in first gear in my car and rather go from 2nd since the syncrhos in my first are sorta worn, anyways it was just enough speed to not be completely stopped, so like 2km/h ? not even sure. I was a bit in a rush to write an exam at university and he was hiding right down the street. The street was completely dead because it was towards of the end of the exam period AND it was on a saturdayso traffic was less than it normally is (aka no traffic).

I get the ticket and the cop tells me to NOT plea guilty and pay, but rather see a prosecutor, he purposely told me? I know its his job to give tickets but what does something like this mean? He mentioned it can be reduced but can i expect it to not be on my record? or what could I expect from this?

Im scared this third ticket will either screw me over in terms of rates or is it possible to get dropped? because this is my 3rd ticket and apparantly TD allows 2 ..

Any input guys?
My future riding seasons might be in jeopardy =(