So got around to installing the levers I purchased from the2wheels.com this morning and doing a review.

Company and Delivery: The levers where purchased from the2wheels.com and arrived in 3 weeks 4 days to Canada from Hong Kong. The package was well constructed with the levers in bags that were then bubble wrapped and inside a cardboard box. Communication only took place via email and emails where responded to within 24 hours.

Initial Impressions: The machining and anodizing looks good. For once it is a dark enough blue to match the blue on the forks (However I have heard of lots of these fading). There are no sharp edges and all adjusters function correctly. I also checked and all hardware was tight.

Installation: Install took all of about 30min and that was definitely taking my sweet time. Everything lined up and there were no issues. The installation instructions that came with the levers were sufficient which is surprising since a majority of the offshore parts have broken English at best.

Tools/Supplies Required: 10mm Box Wrench (Open End), Flat Head Screw Driver, Grease, Blue Loc Tite.

All and all I am happy with my purchase. I am more then impressed with the value and quality for $34.95 shipped to my door for a set of shorty aluminum levers.

Video Comparing Up/Down Freeplay Stock vs. Aftermarket

Pictures: