F1 code c27 on k7 Gsxr help.

Thread: F1 code c27 on k7 Gsxr help.

F1 code c27 on k7 Gsxr help.

Ok bike is 2007 Gsxr 600 and f1 light is on. It takes a while after it warms up for the f1 light to turn on but it does and bike runs like crap.

Scanned it and it spits c27 (ignition signal 4). I let it warm up and touch the headers and the right most header pipe doesn't warm up. I swap out the ignition coil and spark plug from cylinder 1(left most) to cylinder 4(right most). Started her up and same code and same pipe still doesn't warm up. I am stumped. Any ideas? Since the swap out the f1 light goes on and doesn't even need to warm up

Advance Thanks

Re: F1 code c27 on k7 Gsxr help.

Ruh-roh. Wiring harness. Last gixxer that I saw that did that (and ended up putting out a bunch more codes as well) had issues with loose pins at the ECU harness connector.

Damn ya I pulled a wrong pin to take out the f1 light for the servo delete gotta check that they're snug

Any one have a diagram for the ecu harness. Can't find one on google

I'm sure your bike is super fast and super high tech but it's got FI, not F1.

Oh my bad

Quote Originally Posted by daisoman View Post
    Any one have a diagram for the ecu harness. Can't find one on google
    You mean the ECU pin-out diagram? Should be in the factory service manual. That's where it was for the 2004 model that a friend of mine had issues with.

Thanks aslan,

For anyone who needs it in the future.

chances are the code you are getting has to do with the exhaust. Its a common problem with k6,k7 gixxers. It happens with the butterfly valve not opening and closing correctly. It basically opens and closes at different rpms to allow different air to fuel ratios.

I got mine fixed under different warranty, its a know suzuki problem. The wires that control the valve were not the correct length causing the bike not to get enough air, hence the difference in performance. Most people remove the valve all together. It will make the bike sound better and perform better.
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

Yeah got rid of the valve And servo also pulled the pin. This is a whole new problem. I think it's ecu related tho