I call on Tuesday to book my M1 exit course, expecting to hear that first available time is sometime in late May.
However, since someone canceled, there was available spot this weekend. Theory class was on the same day I called.
Since I didn't even know I'd be attending the class, and I was calling from work, I didn't bring my M1.
Not a problem- I've been said- as long as I bring it on Saturday before we start riding.
So I take friday off to prepare everything for the weekend of riding on the rain and cold (buy proper riding boots, rain gear, and etc).

Of course, checking where my M1 is- is the last thing I do- I stupidly assume it's with the rest of my documentation (insurance slip, ownership) in my motorcycle jacket.
Well, Friday night comes and I go look for it- not there!

This morning I show up for the class with the yellow paper from the MTO that says I've passed the M1 test, but instructors didn't accept it ( I also had my G license, and a photocopy of the m1 but that didn't matter either)
I dont blame them- it's totally my fault

I've been riding without a license for the past few weeks, it seems.
I'm embarrassed, and I'm angry at myself.

Where is my m1? it's a mystery.
In my defense though, I've been dealing with a lot of papers and documents lately- in 2 weeks time i got an M1, bought a bike, got a loan, and insurance. Lot of paperwork.

Sorry for the rant. It meant to make me feel better.