Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Thread: Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

Thumbs up Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

I found the ad below on Kijiji and called and set up an appointment to have 2 new tires installed on my ZRX. The cost for tire installation is $35/tire if the wheels are off the bike or $55/tire if on the bike. Not only did Adrian not scratch my wheels but he showed me how they were scratched last time the tires were installed and he took a couple of minutes to cover these scratches. Service!! I am so impressed with Adrian (character, expertise, passion for bikes, and prices) that i will be returning in the next few weeks to have the suspension set up for me and to have pods installed and carbs rejetted and have the bike completely looked over before I take it to the west coast.
    I am in no way affiliated with "Ace Motto Tech ".

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ365565807

Re: Bike Shop in Milton - "Ace Moto Tech" - Customer Recommendation

same experience......top notch...chain/sprocket and two tires. takes his time and care!

+3, Adrian's a great guy who is proud of his work... Not only tire changes too! He's helped both myself and friends get our bikes ready to go!

+4...

I've been Ace Moto Tech before for some service and Adrian went above and beyond every step of the way. The quality of his work is unquestionably amazing. He takes a lot of pride in his work.

does he do anything else aside from tire changes as I'm looking for someone to do spark plug chance and maybe valve clearance.

hmmmm...i'm in milton...found his website.... http://acemototech.com/ seems to do more than just tires....
    Last edited by ifiddles; 04-22-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelan View Post
    does he do anything else aside from tire changes as I'm looking for someone to do spark plug chance and maybe valve clearance.
    He does. It's best to contact him and let him know what you need done.

He put my new tires on for me.
    Great guy, fair prices, and his shop is so clean you could eat off the floor.
    2000 Honda Shadow ACE 750

I just had him install tires on my GFs bike and I will do same on mine soon. It was really great experience. Friendly guy that obviously knows what he is doing and his workshop is clean and top notch. While his prices are great what really worked for me was how flexible he is with his time. He is open when most of us are home and all shops are closed. Highly recommended!

I went to him today to give my bike a full inspection, and he took the time and went through every item and what I should be looking for and what needed done. I would have had to wait a week at another shop and would have charged much more and wouldn't have got half the service. Will be going to again.

Quote Originally Posted by boo4842 View Post
    I went to him today to give my bike a full inspection, and he took the time and went through every item and what I should be looking for and what needed done. I would have had to wait a week at another shop and would have charged much more and wouldn't have got half the service. Will be going to again.
    wow finally a good sounding mechanic near me! how much did he charge for a full inspection and what did it include??! im thinking of taking it to him and just having him do run through before i start riding for the season!!

very nice to see this thread, im moving to milton and was wondering if there would be a decent place to bring my bike!