cant access dealer vendors section when logged in

Thread: cant access dealer vendors section when logged in

cant access dealer vendors section when logged in

anyone know why i can only access it when i'm logged out?

I get this message vBulletin Message

WarpTiger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you are trying to post in any of the Classified forums, replies to Classified ads are not allowed. Please PM or contact the user via information in their classified ad.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please check the Support Forum before emailing regarding any other problems.

Last edited by WarpTiger; 04-20-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Re: cant access dealer vendors section when logged in

Try now

Quote Originally Posted by WarpTiger View Post
    anyone know why i can only access it when i'm logged out?

I get this message vBulletin Message

WarpTiger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you are trying to post in any of the Classified forums, replies to Classified ads are not allowed. Please PM or contact the user via information in their classified ad.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please check the Support Forum before emailing regarding any other problems.

"When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!

Re: cant access dealer vendors section when logged in

so did one of the other mods put some restrictions on me before.