Happy 420

Thread: Happy 420

Happy 420

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."

Re: Happy 420

Indeed!

Gimme de weed
    Good ganja weed
    Gimme de weed
    Say yes indeed
    Resident Loudmouth

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."

Happy 4/20 to you too!

I am making a fresh batch of magic brownies tonight! WOO!!
    Ecto • 2006 Honda VeeFourRoad 800A (Pearl Black)
    I'm too sexy for my turban.

why aren't you guys at yonge/dundas square??? THAT'S where all the fun is happening...

http://cannabisculture.com/v2/node/30589

Marijuana activists Toronto Hash Mob invite everyone - approximately 21,000 FaceBook people actually - to join them Friday Apr. 20 from 1 - 4:30 to Toke Up Yonge and Dundas Square. As an act of doobie defiance activists will be blazing against the Conservative government’s mandatory prison sentences for cannabis. The fifth annual marijuana rally, held at Canada’s busiest intersection, has never had an arrest for a cannabis offence.Toronto tokers join activists from around the world #420to (and Anonymous) who will use 4.20.12 to draw attention to the harms of prohibition.For the first time ever, a Hash Mob 420 protest will take place in Amsterdam. Activists will protest Netherland government adoption of the “weed pass.” A law that will prohibit tourists from purchasing cannabis from Dutch coffeeshops. Despite Amsterdam moving backwards on their drug policy, Toronto Hash Mob encourages our city to explore their marijuana model. If the Dutch don’t want peaceful toking tourists we should gladly take the business.Especially at time when other vice moral crimes - gambling and sex are seriously being considered.
    Cannabis activist Matt Mernagh, who currently has Canada’s only court ordered marijuana exemption, notes the neighborhood of Yongesterdam continues to thrive with many compassion clubs, marijuana seed shops, hemp and bong retail outlets and vapor lounges operating. On May 7 and 8 Mernagh and lawyer Paul Lewin are in Ontario Court of Appeal to defend R v. Mernagh the court ruling that struck down Canada’s possession and personal production laws and eliminated Health Canada’s medical marijuana program.
    It’s very conceivable Canada will have no marijuana law for personal possession and production before the end of the year.
    My Adventures in Dirt : http://www.youtube.com/xhumeka

Happy 420/Friday/rain-day/Hanukkah or whatever you feel like celebrating today... Enjoy it! Smoke em if you got em.

- Randy

Happy 420. Oddly enough, I don't think I've actually ever partaken on this exact day in all my years. Not that I can remember anyway

There's no time like the present! Happy 4:20 everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by AF4iK View Post
    Happy 420. Oddly enough, I don't think I've actually ever partaken on this exact day in all my years. Not that I can remember anyway
    Orrrr you smoked too much and forgot? Lol

*if the ocean was weed and I were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and smoke my way up.. But the ocean aint weed and I'm not a duck, so pass the bong and shut the **** up 

- Randy

Happy 420! Unfortunately I'm all out and too busy to shop, but I'll make up for it one of these days.. By late June, I hope
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]