Hi,

This is my first post on the forums and I need your help!

I had been riding around on my newly bought used cbr125 and the signals were flashing fine. After about maybe an hour in an empty parking lot, practicing my slow riding, traffic merging using my signals, it had occured to be that my signals were not flashing but were constant. Both sides. I had been using my signals a lot.

I had opened the storage space where the little box is located, it is #31 here, http://www.badlandsmotorcycleproduct...lectronics.htm.

The box is really hot and whenever I turn on the signals there is a clicking sound and the signal stays on, if i fidget with the black wire, it will briefly flash and then continue to stay constant. I'm assuming it's a relay problem but I'm not too technical with this stuff.

I am thinking it may be a short circuit somewhere because it got hotter as I kept the signal on, I haven't attempted to open the bike for a thorough check because it had started raining and it's getting dark outside.

Before starting the bike I did a check and i noticed the front right indicator was hanging by the wires, taking a closer look, the nut holding it in place was off, so I tightened it. I'm not sure if this makes a difference. I was riding yesterday as well as today and I had only noticed it today.

I'm going to open it up tomorrow to diagnose the problem. If you guys have any ideas it would be really helpful.

Thanks in advanced for your help guys!