Road Accident Map

Thread: Road Accident Map

Road Accident Map

Not sure if this has been posted before or not (far, far too lazy to check), but have a look. It's interactive.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...ties?fb=native
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Re: Road Accident Map

Don't see the value of the map. There are more deaths in more populated areas, as you'd expect.
    There is no planet B.

The value of this is that someone took the time to put it together, and it's neat, don't you think? Well, I thought it was neat, anyway. Maybe the value comes from the casualties in more remote areas which we would not consider suspicious?
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

It shows us canadian drivers are much better!! No accidents!!
    Dem man nah realize de way I do de technology way don't I identify dey oola dem idiot sound bwoy already ya nah rude bwoy