Get a laugh at this quote -

Thread: Get a laugh at this quote -

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Get a laugh at this quote -

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Since he already bought the bike, its a mute point. However, I toured Europe after university. Spent nearly 5 figures of savings. Best thing I ever did.
    Not a moot point at all - he's got the bike, sure, BUT rather than wasting $5Gs on insurance we're advocating for the best 3 mos of his life in Europe...on beaches....with lots and lots of women...and booze...and women...
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

"I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

The best option is to sell the bike and buy something that isn't surcharged until the OP's rates come down. The OP could go for a 1996 or older Sport Bike, or a Sport-Touring bike like a VFR800, etc. Money would have to be VERY easy to come by before I would ever spend $5000 to ride a bike for a year.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)