So my situation is this;

I am looking to meet someone with a 'stunt bike' so that I can get the 'feel' for a standup style wheelie. I got pretty good at sit downs on my previous bike but could never get the feel for the standup. It just kind of felt like I was leaning back too much, which is odd as sitdowns were comfortable for me.

So what i'm looking for is just a bike that maybe has a crash cage that I can raise the front a couple times slow speed to get the feel for the front coming up in that position.

I realize there is a stunt school but it seems that it's way out east.

I promise that I will treat your bike with the utmost respect, I'm not trying to 12 o'clock it or anything, merely a foot or so off the ground just so I establish that comfort. The reason I ask is I no longer have my 750 and my new bike is a limited edition R1, the exhaust was $3K alone and I don't want to risk it.

I will pay, trade, whatever works. I realize this is a long shot, but I promise I am mature and will respect your stunt bike. This is how I imagine this going: I hop on your bike, do a few laps in the lot. Ideally your bike is geared and I can just roll it on in first in the staggered position and get a feel for the front coming up a foot or so, then i'm done. That's all I need.

Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to help me out.