success of reopening of a conviction?

Thread: success of reopening of a conviction?

success of reopening of a conviction?

So I missed my April 5th court date for speeding.. I just received my letter of conviction today. Now I thought it was for the 30th of April, and even on the disclosure request I had April 30th and it was stamped.
    So not sure if its more my fault cuz i cant find the trial notice, but either way what are the odds of the justice reopening it for me when I go tomorrow? I do have some grounds as the request with my ticket number was stamped and received as the 30th and even when i picked it up when it was ready was filed under the 30th.

Also, if it does get opened , can I use the same disclosure?
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

Re: success of reopening of a conviction?

Let us know how it goes tomorrow

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Will do!
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Got a new date ... yaaaaaay!!! The Justice reopened it and received a new date for November which works our perfect for me!

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxguy View Post
    Got a new date ... yaaaaaay!!! The Justice reopened it and received a new date for November which works our perfect for me!
    Congrats!!! I hope you have your defense all planned You got disclosure and everything already?

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Congrats!!! I hope you have your defense all planned You got disclosure and everything already?

-Jamie M.
    Ya I had the disclosure for the first trial date , but on the disclosure had the wrong date so i guess they files it under the wrong date and thats what i was going by. I have my defense, and will request another disclosure actually cuz that one sucked anyways. best case, is its been so long the cop wont show up!

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!