Putting my father's name under ownership. But he has no M license. - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putting my father's name under ownership. But he has no M license.

Re: Putting my father's name under ownership. But he has no M license.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaImDown View Post
    I'm 23, and yes... We had her move in with us so we could take care of her.

- Randy
    At 23yo, you are should certainly be paying a higher rate than what you are being charged. If you were honest with your broker/agent, then it sounds like they are messing up and listing your grandma as the principal, even though she doesn't have a valid license.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

Quote Originally Posted by VifferFun View Post
    At 23yo, you are should certainly be paying a higher rate than what you are being charged. If you were honest with your broker/agent, then it sounds like they are messing up and listing your grandma as the principal, even though she doesn't have a valid license.
    She talked to them initially... They cannot insure an unlicensed driver... Given her age and the fact that she hasn't renewed her license in 4 years (which they know about)... I'm the only one able to drive it... Did I mention it's a 1981 Chrysler Cordoba?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335193623.790142.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	28238

- Randy