Power clutch wheelies (Go-Pro)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power clutch wheelies (Go-Pro)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Power clutch wheelies (Go-Pro)

Re: Power clutch wheelies (Go-Pro)

So the guy that gives the minivan the finger in one video, is the same guy doing wheelies in traffic in this video? God dam it I hate hypocrites.
    "My motorcycle isn't all your mom rode."

Quote Originally Posted by the27thelement View Post
    So the guy that gives the minivan the finger in one video, is the same guy doing wheelies in traffic in this video? God dam it I hate hypocrites.

I was thinking the same thing,
    Hey How about is Riding Gear or more like lack of Gear.

ep1x please be safe !!

Cheers.

These are the guys that I find it difficult to feel bad for when they bin the thing and they're crying their eyes out in the back of the ambulance.

Most of the time I'm empathetic when I deal with bike accidents, but sometimes they just had it coming.

Had a guy once in BC decided to pass two cars at once that were slowing down. The front car was turning left in to a drive way. Rider guns it, car turns and rider hits the car in the rear door where a 4 year old was sitting, goes over the car, slides through a pile of dog crap and gets his head stuck under a fence.

Result was 2 broken femurs, a broken arm, broken clavicle and a couple busted ribs. He was expecting some sympathy, but he didn't get any from any of the emergency personnel there... Add to that, he was stoned and the bike was his buddies.

I can do wheelies, I'm sure the majority of people on this board can. I don't do them on the street, I do them where it's safe and legal and people will actually think it's cool, not douchey.

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    I can do wheelies, I'm sure the majority of people on this board can. I don't do them on the street, I do them where it's safe and legal and people will actually think it's cool, not douchey.
    I can't do wheelies

The only wheelies I can do are on my bicycle and that got stolen last summer
    Ecto • 2006 Honda VeeFourRoad 800A (Pearl Black)
    I'm too sexy for my turban.

Wow everyone just loves to hate, nice wheelies though. I don't know how ppl ride with no gear personally it scares me thinking about the road rash, all things aside ride safe.

Dont fully let go of the throttle, or youre gonna be changing fork seals soon, youre halfway to a good wheelie though
    WINNING!

Squidly!

Impressive.... Not!

You didn't signal while cutting off that car.
    New to me for 2012.

cant wait to see what the rash is going to look like

Quote Originally Posted by rich6969 View Post
    cant wait to see what the rash is going to look like
    or the tattoo that'll cover it up

I wish i could like some of the comments on here like facebook.... you guys are awesome.. minus the OP!
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

Quote Originally Posted by Jenkins View Post
    If you watch the video, you'll see!! First one is a power then the others are clutched up!!
    I choose to believe it means he has fitted his bike with something called a "power clutch." I imagine it would make his bike strong and fast like superman

Man, i bet if all of you people had a SS and actually KNEW how to do wheelie, you'd be doing it on the public roads. Stop lying to yourself, each one of you phuckers tried to do it so that makes you just like him. If he doesnt wanna wear gear its up to him, its his life, let him risk it. Everyone pays the price atthe end. Nice wheelie man, still gotta work on it to keep it longer
    WINNING!

Quote Originally Posted by baljci View Post
    Man, i bet if all of you people had a SS and actually KNEW how to do wheelie, you'd be doing it on the public roads. Stop lying to yourself, each one of you phuckers tried to do it so that makes you just like him. If he doesnt wanna wear gear its up to him, its his life, let him risk it. Everyone pays the price atthe end. Nice wheelie man, still gotta work on it to keep it longer
    Maybe maybe not but i wouldnet be posting the video on youtube especially when the other videos show his face in them...

Quote Originally Posted by kanabis View Post
    Maybe maybe not but i wouldnet be posting the video on youtube especially when the other videos show his face in them...
    Well, he's just an idiot lol. Why would you even tape stuff like that first of all. You do it for your own amusement. But I guess he wants to show off to other members, usually people like that lack in social life
    WINNING!

Well, he's just an idiot lol. Why would you even tape stuff like that first of all. You do it for your own amusement. But I guess he wants to show off to other members, usually people like that lack in social life
    It's not even him...
    Mina

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Oh, only SS bikes can wheelie? You'd better spread the word.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

I don't think the OP was the one doing the wheelies...
    Looks like he's trying to take credit though
    Mina