Biker wanted by police - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biker wanted by police

Re: Biker wanted by police

Quote Originally Posted by Nixel View Post
    "Freedom".
    I hope that's used as a defence if Moose Rider gets caught.

'08 NINJA 250r
    | Since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    Part of living in a free society is knowing how to conduct oneself within it.

Ignorance and stupidity are encouraging our own government to save us from ourselves. Common sense, accountability for one's own actions, self preservation instincts and respect for others must now be legislated.
    Natural selection. The gov needs to stop trying to prevent it.

Quote Originally Posted by 油井緋色 View Post
    Problem is he's not dead. Luck is a factor with everything in our lives; he's not dead and that's what matters, end of story. There is some skill involved just as much as luck in not dying. Don't speculate on how much luck or skill is involved because the only way to find out is simple: go do it (which, I will not because I don't have them balls, skills or a bike capable of those speeds).
    Your speculating too.... you said he has skill.......

There isn't a whole lot of skill involved to ride on a line. If you can do that, you can lane split like a retard in traffic at a high speed as well.

I mean if you can't ride on a line, going down a straight road, you shouldn't be on a bike. "end of story" Its not skill, its being able to ride. Sadly lots of people on two wheels shouldn't be on them.

He's probably a good rider, but doing dumbass stuff like that, is clearly retarded. I've been cut off by a driver not paying attention countless times, so to do it at that speed between two cars that don't know its about to happen is ****in retarded, plain and simple!
    riding a moped is like having sex with a fat chick.
    sure it may be fun, but you don't want your friends to find out

00 ZX12R

Ignorance and stupidity are encouraging our own government to save us from ourselves. Common sense, accountability for one's own actions, self preservation instincts and respect for others must now be legislated.
    I totally agree that accountability for one's actions is essential to functional society. When I lived in Japan I got a taste of what it was like to live in a 'nanny state' and it was tough. I don't think Canada is there...yet.

It's still perplexing why we have speed limits and yet almost all vehicles are capable of exceeding those limits in excess. From what I understand speeding is a preventative law, victimless on it's own. If we as a society were serious about preventing people from 300 km/h then we wouldn't it be more effective to remove the means to do so? I'm not arguing we should because it seems that many countries successfully go in the opposite direction by removing speed limits, the autobahn off the top of my head. Anyone want to the write their MPP and get 400 series highways speed limitless?

'08 NINJA 250r
    | Since 2011

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;

- Why the early bird gets the worm;

- Life isn't always fair;

- and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers;

I Know My Rights

I Want It Now

Someone Else Is To Blame

I'm A Victim

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.

^
    Move to an Asian country and you won't want common sense. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjitsu View Post
    I'm not arguing we should because it seems that many countries successfully go in the opposite direction by removing speed limits, the autobahn off the top of my head. Anyone want to the write their MPP and get 400 series highways speed limitless?
    Oh crap......not this one again.......................................
    2007 Yamaha R6
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Wasted View Post
    Oh crap......not this one again.......................................
    Point taken. I still haven't finished reading every single topic and post on gtamotorcycle.com. Please forgive me if I ever say something that has already been said.

'08 NINJA 250r
    | Since 2011

Point taken. I still haven't finished reading every single topic and post on gtamotorcycle.com. Please forgive me if I ever say something that has already been said.
    Hahaha......well this one was a doozy
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ht=speed+limit
    It looks like he's given up on his dream btw lol
    2007 Yamaha R6
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R - Sold

I doubt this guy will be caught. I frequent the same bodybuilding website where this was originally posted but people there state that the original poster was just pretending to be the rider. Also, the police dont have any proof as the riders face is never seen on the R1. Its unfortunate but people should learn a lesson from this!

Quote Originally Posted by 油井緋色 View Post
    ^
    Move to an Asian country and you won't want common sense. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    why move, we have a big population here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasted View Post
    Hahaha......well this one was a doozy
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ht=speed+limit
    It looks like he's given up on his dream btw lol
    JEEZ 19 pages. I really should have caught that one. I found out that my 250 speedometer is usually 7km faster that actual speed. I think it would be interesting to see how fast the average driver would drive without a speedometer. Going 100km in a new Cadillac feels a lot different then going 100 in a 89 Cavalier.

'08 NINJA 250r
    | Since 2011

A piano didn't land on me yesterday, i suppose it might happen today.
    Your logic is only consistent if you walk under pianos being hung from the ceiling from dangling cords on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    why move, we have a big population here.
    Common sense has to be used when the gov has less power than the people. This is especially true in Taiwan, and China from personal experiences. Japan, to a current extent from what I heard, suffers from the same issues as well.

The kiddie gangsters in Toronto/Markham/Scarborough here are jokes, all they do is have a stare off contest. Vancouver, on the other hand, is actually home to many viet/flip/taiwanese/chinese(maybe?) gangsters. Piss one off and you will get killed and no one will care about you. That's where "common sense" comes in.

And incoming true story: my uncle is known amongst my father's side of the family for being a pretty chill person but also involved in shady dealings. When I visited Taiwan to drink w/ my uncle he told me about how he found out someone was picking on my dad, so he went to his class and chopped off the guys arm.

A day later, I'm at karaoke with my cousin and we see a drunk man carry a girl down the stairs while she was laughing, and he bumped her head. We all started laughing obviously. The guy comes back up, gets ****** at us for laughing at him, and pulls a knife out on my cousin's frd and holds in a choke position. I was thinking about what to do but before I had even finished thinking, my uncle came to pick us up and did many horrible things to the unlucky guy w/ the knife...and then simply gave us a ride back home.

I don't know too much about Vancouver stories..but I'm sure someone can attest to whether or not I'm right about their gangster/crime rates there.

Oh, and fyi, police are scared of the gangs in Taiwan. Hell, they get shot and beaten up if they cross the line.

Lets flip that onto Markham standards: a friend of mine recently had an argument with his girl friend. They made a scene (due to emotions obviously) outside of her house at 9PM. Someone called the cops. 4 cruisers showed up, one cop tackled him onto the floor, and the other ones hand cuffed him. My friend is a scrawny Asian kid that wears glasses and majors in science.

Tax dollars hard at work. Why is there not a country where police actually do their job?
    Last edited by 油井緋色; 04-17-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Anyone taking bets for a crackdown on motorcyclists this week? There are lots of these videos out there. Have to wonder why they went to the press with this one.

Kid behaving stupidly? Yes. Endangering other careless drivers? Sure. Worth a public moral panic about the evils of speed? Meh.

Next.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsha View Post
    I doubt this guy will be caught. I frequent the same bodybuilding website where this was originally posted but people there state that the original poster was just pretending to be the rider. Also, the police dont have any proof as the riders face is never seen on the R1. Its unfortunate but people should learn a lesson from this!
    you on that dur toronto/gta thread 3.0 brah
    05 Honda cbr 600RR 04.13.2011 - Sold
    09 Honda cbr 125 R.I.P 06.12.2011</3
    11 Honda cbr 250R ABS. 10.01.2011 Cherry <3

they don't need a reason to do a crackdown...they'll tell you anything they want and you'll just have to take it and swallow it...this just gives them more of a reason...

It's still perplexing why we have speed limits and yet almost all vehicles are capable of exceeding those limits in excess. From what I understand speeding is a preventative law, victimless on it's own. If we as a society were serious about preventing people from 300 km/h then we wouldn't it be more effective to remove the means to do so? I'm not arguing we should because it seems that many countries successfully go in the opposite direction by removing speed limits, the autobahn off the top of my head. Anyone want to the write their MPP and get 400 series highways speed limitless?
    What if I want to take my fancy car to Mosport or TMP for the weekend?
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast_gsx View Post
    What if I want to take my fancy car to Mosport or TMP for the weekend?
    Then you sir will have to stick a golf tee in the governor.

'08 NINJA 250r
    | Since 2011

I think this guy should get a turbo for his bike. His mad skills need more challenge.
    It's understanding that makes it possible for a person such as myself to tolerate a person like you.