Biker wanted by police - Page 2

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Biker wanted by police

Re: Biker wanted by police

Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    Yet.
    A piano didn't land on me yesterday, i suppose it might happen today.

Rider obviously has faith in all those other cagers. They have this amazing ability to remain in their own lane, signal before making a lane change etc.

Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smutty View Post
    http://bit.ly/HJWcqQ
    I took the liberty... LOL
    thanks

Theres a time and a place........ That wasn't it.

I don't care if someone wants to open up a car/bike, etc, when the road is clear as far as the eye can see. When you do it in traffic, you deserve whatever you get!
    Again, this is what gives sportbike riders a bad rap, and the reason we pay so much for liability.

Gotta say though its a complete waste looking for the guy. All he has to say was, that wasn't me on the bike.............case closed.
    riding a moped is like having sex with a fat chick.
    sure it may be fun, but you don't want your friends to find out

00 ZX12R

I'll be the first to say I'm proud of him; maybe Canada has their own Ghost Rider.

HONDA SHADOW AERO BAGGER
    Look for a glowing white bike

Quote Originally Posted by LannyNguyen View Post
    If you aren't being sarcastic +1.

Guy clearly has a **** ton of skill and balls, more than a lot of us (myself included) will ever have. Don't think I'll ever have the balls to play Need for Speed in real life lol

R1 ftw...
    "We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god." - Antonius Block

wow..

Quote Originally Posted by regder View Post
    Doesn't hold a candle to Russian R1 guy
    This +1
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by 油井緋色 View Post
    Guy clearly has a **** ton of LUCK and balls, more than a lot of us (myself included) will ever have. Don't think I'll ever have the balls to play Need for Speed in real life lol
    Had to fix it for you......

All it takes is one person to switch lanes when he's showing off his "skills"
    Then he can so his skills on being crushed by a car.

Cars are a risk 99% of the time, just driving normal, let alone doing crap like that.
    riding a moped is like having sex with a fat chick.
    sure it may be fun, but you don't want your friends to find out

00 ZX12R

lol...lucky guy when splitting traffic at that speed, lucky, especially at the beginning where he was really ripping it through some close stuff...as for he rest of it, yeah, he rides fast, but in the grand scheme of things, didn't think he was actually that good...more luck than anything...maybe he has had some track time, but i felt his lines could be a little better in the corners and his throttle control seemed on and off...maybe he hasn't ridden that road enough? i miss B.C though...

Quote Originally Posted by SXE MX6 View Post
    Had to fix it for you......

All it takes is one person to switch lanes when he's showing off his "skills"
    Then he can so his skills on being crushed by a car.

Cars are a risk 99% of the time, just driving normal, let alone doing crap like that.
    Problem is he's not dead. Luck is a factor with everything in our lives; he's not dead and that's what matters, end of story. There is some skill involved just as much as luck in not dying. Don't speculate on how much luck or skill is involved because the only way to find out is simple: go do it (which, I will not because I don't have them balls, skills or a bike capable of those speeds).

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    A piano didn't land on me yesterday, i suppose it might happen today.
    brb

Quote Originally Posted by 油井緋色 View Post
    I'll be the first to say I'm proud of him; maybe Canada has their own Ghost Rider.
    Don't even compare him to Ghost Rider. GR is lightyears ahead of this dude, and GR doesn't let off his throttle at all.
    I don't condone GR's style of riding either.

Like most have said already, he's the type that gives all riders a bad rap. I sure as hell don't want to share the road with him, on my bike or in my cage.

for those that are aware...and there are couple of you guise....

WE ON TV?!

Last edited by UJelly; 04-17-2012 at 09:52 AM.
    05 Honda cbr 600RR 04.13.2011 - Sold
    09 Honda cbr 125 R.I.P 06.12.2011</3
    11 Honda cbr 250R ABS. 10.01.2011 Cherry <3

Just putting this out there but why does the government allow vehicles on the road that can reach 300km/h? I understand you need passing power but once you're over 160km/h (high end) what is the government's justification? I'm not saying there should be governors but I've always wondered why we're given a gun with 6 bullets and only told we can use 1.

'08 NINJA 250r
    | Since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjitsu View Post
    Just putting this out there but why does the government allow vehicles on the road that can reach 300km/h? I understand you need passing power but once you're over 160km/h (high end) what is the government's justification? I'm not saying there should be governors but I've always wondered why we're given a gun with 6 bullets and only told we can use 1.
    Don't give them any ideas man...I thought about that too and I would HATE it if they limited all the vehicles at 100 or 120 like they did large transport trucks at 105kph

"Freedom".

Part of living in a free society is knowing how to conduct oneself within it.

Ignorance and stupidity are encouraging our own government to save us from ourselves. Common sense, accountability for one's own actions, self preservation instincts and respect for others must now be legislated.