Pokerstars

Thread: Pokerstars

Pokerstars

Do any of you have funds on pokerstars? I can't deposit on PS, and my entropay account was flagged by security for account verification. If you can transfer me $, I can email $$ transfer you.

PM me if you can.

Thanks.

Re: Pokerstars

no problem, my long lost Nigerian 2nd Cousins uncle.

do you work on an oil rig by any chance?

No really, this is Not a scam.

I'm only looking for 20$ .. I'll email money transfer you first, and hope you dont screw me over.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1x View Post
    I am banned from Paypal, and my CC is currently maxed.

Your CC is maxed and you're using alternative methods to deposit money to your pokerstars account? Might want to give your financial planner a kick in the nuts.
    Last edited by FullMotoJacket; 04-17-2012 at 06:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    So it's ok for hooligan riders and drivers to endanger the lives of impaired drivers?
    Unfortunately, since we seldom put people in jail for traffic offences

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post
    no problem, my long lost Nigerian 2nd Cousins uncle.

I probably win a million dollar I didn't know about
    Resident Loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by FullMotoJacket View Post
    Your CC is maxed and you're using alternative methods to deposit money to your pokerstars account? Might want to give your financial planner a kick in the nuts.
    Hey, he's making big deals in Van City, scamming *itches...don't player hate. He just don't like paying bills.
    New to me for 2012.

Wasn't there a Simpsons episode about this?

Do any of you have funds on pokerstars? I can't deposit on PS, and my entropay account was flagged by security for account verification. If you can transfer me $, I can email $$ transfer you.

PM me if you can.

Thanks.
    I have no way of re-buying either. Out of 13 Visa & Mastercards, I had one that worked at PStars. It was a "Citi Bank" Visa.
    Since CIBC bought out Citi's Visa ****, I can't re-buy. I've only got a couple grand left in my acct, or I'd shoot you $20, no probs.
    Did you try cashing in your 'frequent player points' for cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I have no way of re-buying either. Out of 13 Visa & Mastercards, I had one that worked at PStars.
    Never had a problem with my RBC VISA.
    So it's ok for hooligan riders and drivers to endanger the lives of impaired drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by FullMotoJacket View Post
    Never had a problem with my RBC VISA.
    Cards that won't let me buy in at any gaming / gambling sites:
    Scotiabank Visa
    BMO Visa
    TD Visa
    CanTire M/C
    CIBC M/C
    MBNA Platinum M/C
    etc
    etc

I'll be by the next time I have to 're-load'

I miss full tilt poker.

I was one of the lucky few who doesn't have any $$ tied up on it - I had to withdraw my funds 1.5 months prior to Black Friday to pay for my motorcycle insurance/registration/mods etc.

I miss those 26$ - $75 tournaments, Super turbo (300 chip) sit n' gos, cash games, rush poker. FT software is premium grade.
    Last edited by ep1x; 04-17-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I'll be by the next time I have to 're-load'
    I'll make sure there's plenty of Plowman's Ale in the fridge.

BOO YA CHA KA

Breaking News: Full Tilt Poker Goes Green!

By: David / April 17, 2012
    For the first time since the Alderney Gambling Control Commission withdrew Full Tilt Poker´s operating license in June 2011, the System Status on the Full Tilt Poker web site turned to green with the message “all systems are currently operational”.
    Most players who tried logging into their accounts were greeted with a screen advising them that they were trying to connect (but never did), however some players claimed that they had been asked to upgrade their software from the pre-Black Friday version (4.39.7) to version 4.45.10 and accept revised terms and conditions.
    Testing for a Re-Launch?

Nobody actually got into their accounts or was allowed to access the “games in progress” although new player and customer support avatars were noticed on the site. Speculation was rife that the new owners of Full Tilt Poker were testing the latest versions of the software for a re-launch of Full Tilt Poker in the near future and was supported by the translation of a Portuguese forum entry on the 2+2 poker forums which claimed to be from somebody hired in Dublin by Pocket Kings to provide customer support for Portuguese speaking clients.
    All Coming Together for May – Maybe

News that Full Tilt Poker was hiring was brought to the attention of the media at the beginning of the month and although the jobs are initially available on a three month contract the fact that the company is hiring customer support representatives rather than software designers has led many people to believe that a relaunch of Full Tilt Poker is imminent. An announcement last week that a subsidiary of the Full Tilt Poker Group – Orinic Limited – has applied to the AGCC for a Class 2 licence to provide online gaming has also led industry insiders to believe that the site could be open for business as soon as May, although no hint of a schedule has been released from Groupe Bernard Tapie or any of the company´s associates.
    Here is a screenshot of the homepage of Full Tilt Poker, where you can see the status “Online Now” with 411 active players, at 14,451 tables and 4 tournaments:

Isn't this one of the reasons Gamblers Anonymous was created??
    o~`o
    VSRI #1930
    The most common problem with motorcycles is the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.