Look at how damn close this was...

Thread: Look at how damn close this was...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Look at how damn close this was...

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    Parked cars could have completely hidden the rider from the driver's view.
    Parked cars could hide a small or mid-size vehicle from view too. I always try to be cautious in those situations regardless of which vehicle I'm using.

Quote Originally Posted by EngineerJoe View Post
    Parked cars could hide a small or mid-size vehicle from view too. I always try to be cautious in those situations regardless of which vehicle I'm using.
    Parked cars could hide Galactus, eater of planets. He's always lurking around somewhere, behind some parked cars or whatever.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

I always love the hand signals from cagers when they act like the rider is the idiot for being on a bike.
    Had a really good middle finger salute on the 401 last week when she decided she wanted my lane and I was beside her door when she changed lanes while forgetting to signal or shoulder check apparently.