Just picked up an '08 Boulevard C50T - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just picked up an '08 Boulevard C50T

Re: Just picked up an '08 Boulevard C50T

hahaha must have been!
    Follow me on Twitter: @SEVEN40iL

So I got some goodies in the mail!

Radiantz LED Tail light board, rear clear red LED turn signals and front clear amber LED turn signals

Stock look before the change

Got the red light cover off

Radiantz LED board in place, added a bit more double sided tape, as the provided tape wasn't enough to my liking!

Testing before I close up the light

Light closed up

Closed up and Lit up

Then I went to install the LED turn signals, and the left side installed in a few seconds. When I got to the right side, I found out that the previous owner had replaced the turn signal, with what I am assuming is an older turn signal, as the bulb base is not the same as the other side. Luckily the PO did provide me with the turn signal that he replaced in case I needed an extra lens. I tried the LED bulb holder in that, and it fit as it should. So now I have to do some wiring to swap over that bulb holder into the turn signal that was replaced.

So since I couldn't do the turn signals, I decided to get the hair dryer out and remove that sticker from the fender

This thing did NOT want to peel off. Anytime I would get a good portion peeled enough to pull, it would just crack off. After a good 20 minutes of scrapping it off with my fingernails, I got it all off. Had some Goo-Gone handy to get rid of the residue, but wasn't able to get it fully off. Anyone have any better luck with it?

Thanks for looking!

Where did you order from and how quick was shipping?

My LED board that came with the Clear Alternatives kit was like yours. Becareful in the daytime. Drivers can't really see that light. At least you saved 5w of power. :P

I want to get the clear turn signals for the front.
    HONDA SHADOW AERO BAGGER
    Look for a glowing white bike

Lanny, I bought them from ChromeGlow. They were here in 4 days from Florida!

I may not use the front clear amber LED turn signals that I got, since it looks so clean, but will be making that decision this weekend.

PM me your number, and if I decide not to use them, you can pick them up from me instead of ordering.

3rd mod, custom license plate!

4th mod, got myself a Mustang Wide Touring Vintage seat!

Pics of the seat on the bike to follow. I installed it last night and then went for a "test drive" so didn't really get to a picture!

Thanks for looking and I will be updating this thread as time goes on and more mods get done!

Not bad for having the bike for 3 weeks right?