Hello KW - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello KW

Re: Hello KW

Welcome to the forum! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigevildoer View Post
    Come on out to one of our group rides once they get regular (well, as regular as us lumps can get).
    We usually leave within 10 minutes of the assigned meet time and place. All in all a good group of guys without any real yahoos (except for Killerkeith of course.. hehehe)
    Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by smergy View Post
    bigevildoer is a bit irregular, but feel free to come out and meet the rest of the regulars link for rides was already posted, soon as we get some good weather there will be more
    Thanks! I'll try to remember to check the link to find out when the rides are

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes! Looking forward to getting out for rides with some of you!!

welcome!

I'm new to the site too from KW, its a nice surprise to see so many people from KW area I wasn't expecting that.

Welcome to the forums...and ya u too killer bee, lol.
    2002 Honda CBR600 F4i

Welcome from a former K-W resident.
    ......"Nowhere is one as free as on the road with no destination in mind"

2007 Vulcan 1500 FI - Still Thrillin'
    2003 Honda Shadow Ace (sold)
    1979 Yamaha 650 Special (sold)

Hey Welcome!!!
    If you'd like to get any updates on our weekend meets add our BBM Group GTA RIders 2353C583 and feel free to invite any of your friends
    2002 Suzuki GSX-R750 Black/Yellow
    2004 Suzuki GSX-R600 Black/Yellow
    2005 Suzuki GSX-R750 Black/Yellow
    "Never Ride Faster Then Your Guardian Angel Can Fly"

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR Girl View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the welcomes! Looking forward to getting out for rides with some of you!!
    Thought I should mention that most group rides require you ride in a bikini, preferably a thong style, but not required.

GTAM has been known from time to time to offer assistance in choosing the right biker bikini gear, so feel free to don said bikini and let us help you pick the safest outfit for your ride (i.e. post pics, all the cool GTAM ladies are doing it).

Thank you, carry on.

Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by yellowgixxer View Post
    Hey Welcome!!!
    If you'd like to get any updates on our weekend meets add our BBM Group GTA RIders 2353C583 and feel free to invite any of your friends
    Thanks for the invite! I have an iphone, no BBM. Sorry. Just update here if you can...

Quote Originally Posted by dr_sarcasm View Post
    Thought I should mention that most group rides require you ride in a bikini, preferably a thong style, but not required.

GTAM has been known from time to time to offer assistance in choosing the right biker bikini gear, so feel free to don said bikini and let us help you pick the safest outfit for your ride (i.e. post pics, all the cool GTAM ladies are doing it).

Thank you, carry on.

lol, I am good with the bikini thing but you guys would all crash riding with me like that I tried to upload one in my profile pic for you but it said upload failed - I guess it was rejected by the board - sorry!

lol, I am good with the bikini thing but you guys would all crash riding with me like that I tried to upload one in my profile pic for you but it said upload failed - I guess it was rejected by the board - sorry!
    Lol, I can see it in your profile pic...well done.

Now, bigger, and on the boards...

I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by dr_sarcasm View Post
    Lol, I can see it in your profile pic...well done.

Now, bigger, and on the boards...
    Sorry, haven't firgured this site out yet or how to post pics...

I tried to upload one in my profile pic for you but it said upload failed - I guess it was rejected by the board - sorry!
    Quick someone get IT to fix that problem as we are missing pics here. That's just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedo View Post
    Quick someone get IT to fix that problem as we are missing pics here. That's just wrong.
    lol, you guys are fun. If you just ride with me you won't need the pics. And it actually did upload to my profile pic - guess you just have to go there to see it until the IT guy tells me how to post a bigger one.

When you post, there is the control area (i.e. where you see all sorts of letters e.g. B, I, U, the words 'Font', etc.) - and 3 icons from the right there appears a little green square. Click on that. Click on the 'From URL' if you have your pic hosted somewhere online (and uncheck the option that says "
    Retrieve remote file and reference locally"
    ), or click on 'From Computer' if your pics are stored on your computer.

The lads of GTAM appreciate your cooperation.

lol, you guys are fun. If you just ride with me you won't need the pics. And it actually did upload to my profile pic - guess you just have to go there to see it until the IT guy tells me how to post a bigger one.
    That profile pic could start a forest fire.
    New to me for 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkeith View Post
    That profile pic could start a forest fire.
    *Shhhhhhhh*, we're supposed to coax them gently, have them let their guard down...

Oh, hello. Nevermind us, go on with the bikini pics...

I'm going to wait until you guys let me ride with you before I post any bigger pics I gotta get something out of it too!