How's your Friday the 13th going?

Thread: How's your Friday the 13th going?

So far I've dropped a 30 lb pc of steel on the middle finger of my right hand... The hand and finger I use most... Ouch! I dropped a similar chunk on my leg... I was taping a box tightly and the tape broke and I managed to smack myself in the face with it as I simultaneously bit my tongue... Shortly after that I got a small piece of metal in my eye... And the day isn't over yet lol

- Randy

Re: How's your Friday the 13th going?

I make my own luck
    Resident Loudmouth

Wow, sounds like you better go home and get in bed and don't move until after midnight. It definately is not your day. If you have a bike.....stay off of it today!!!
    Mine on the other hand is going just fine.....so far.
    Ride it like you stole it.

I got a KIDNEY STONE...can you beat that ?

Quote Originally Posted by rich6969 View Post
    I got a KIDNEY STONE...can you beat that ?
    I'll tell you around 8pm if I can of not,.. Day is still young lol I hope not though

- Randy

Went to Dover, was carrying my helmet when a **** hawk did a bombing run... splat right in the helmet! Luckily my gloves were in there and it landed on those so no mess in the helmet.

Rode home to wash my gloves and the cat pukes in my back pack that I had packed to go back to base tonight.

I have a 6 hour drive home tonight, including going completely through the GTA on the 403/401 for the first time with my brand new trailer... When I came home 2 weeks ago some idiot rear ended my BRAND NEW (and I mean it had 5,000km on it) Ram pick up... Hope tonight is better!

Quote Originally Posted by ReaImDown View Post
    I'll tell you around 8pm if I can of not,.. Day is still young lol I hope not though

- Randy
    I heard wrapping yourself in bubble wrap helps alot
    Resident Loudmouth

Peterborough, or just where ever the road takes me

went to the gym yesterday and now it hurts to move my right arm, and shifting is painful too. I guess after injuring it in a motorcycle crash it doesn't automatically heal back to full strength. Oh well. So pretty much all I'm doing is sitting at my computer watching top gear and posting on Gtam
    Not wearing gear while riding is like unprotected sex. Sooner or later you're going to get a rash!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon View Post
    went to the gym yesterday and now it hurts to move my right arm, and shifting is painful too. I guess after injuring it in a motorcycle crash it doesn't automatically heal back to full strength. Oh well. So pretty much all I'm doing is sitting at my computer watching top gear and posting on Gtam
    You know it's gorgeous outside and there are a crap load of bikes in Dover right?

I'm just here because I already did dover and saw the thong man and enough old biker boobs for the year and I'm procrastinating on packing up for my drive back to Petawawa

Peterborough, or just where ever the road takes me

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    You know it's gorgeous outside and there are a crap load of bikes in Dover right?

I'm just here because I already did dover and saw the thong man and enough old biker boobs for the year and I'm procrastinating on packing up for my drive back to Petawawa
    I had school this morning, no bike, and it's quite far from Peterborough. And I have to wake up at 6:30-7ish am tomorrow to get to work.
    Not wearing gear while riding is like unprotected sex. Sooner or later you're going to get a rash!

I'm going to the one in july

- Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    Went to Dover, was carrying my helmet when a **** hawk did a bombing run... splat right in the helmet! Luckily my gloves were in there and it landed on those so no mess in the helmet.

Rode home to wash my gloves and the cat pukes in my back pack that I had packed to go back to base tonight.

I have a 6 hour drive home tonight, including going completely through the GTA on the 403/401 for the first time with my brand new trailer... When I came home 2 weeks ago some idiot rear ended my BRAND NEW (and I mean it had 5,000km on it) Ram pick up... Hope tonight is better!
    Next time put your rifle in the back, maybe that will deter them from bumping into u.

edit: Put one of these on the bumper too
    Last edited by RockerGuy; 04-13-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    Resident Loudmouth

13 is my number. I embrace it. Went to Dover, had a cold on at the Norfolk Inn, rode home. Didnt take any of the same roads.

Although, a few blocks from home an unmarked pulled me over. No lights or fan fare. Just asked me to pull into the next parking lot. Registration indicates Harley Davidson and the cop said that ain't no HD and wanted to ask me what the deal is. Told him I had no control over what the ownership says but, model number indicates S3, show him the S3 on the bike, VIN matches with the bike. Cop mentioned he was going to check it out because he knows HD owned Buell but, Ford owned Jaguar, Volvo, Lincoln, Mercery etc. and none of those vehicles indicate Ford on their ownership.

This could be a potential pain in the butt if cops run my plate. Don't think I can ask the MTO to change the make to Buell? Oh well.

There is my nightmare. lol.

Cheers.

Born on a Friday the 13th....

I didn't go down to Dover, been there done that...have a few t shirts/patches lol
    I did go for a nice ride down the Lakeshore thru O'ville and Burlington.
    Ususally a great day for me...shoulda bought Super7 tix