Looking for Pick up Truck?

Thread: Looking for Pick up Truck?

Looking for Pick up Truck?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ340195490

Old school Dodge Ram 350 Crew Cab pick up truck. 4 full doors an' a 8 foot box,like a truck otta have. This here 'aint some sissified city slicker truck,this is a truck truck. No darned new fangled fule in-jection,and no fancy seats or power winders or locks niether. And it don't gots no air conditionin' for them delicate types what's afraid to sweat a little bit. It does have power steering and brakes though. She's been a work truck all her life,but it's time fer her to retire. The rebuilt 318 v8 still runs good. The automatatic trans shifts good too. It used to have a manual transmission,but I hadda put the auto-matic in it after a bear done ate my arm off on a huntin' trip what didn't turn out like we planned. Don't worry 'bout me though,it growed back real good. All the docs sure wuz surprised.
    The body is holdin' up better n' mine,but the roof needs some TLC. I got lots-o-metal in my roof,cuz of a outboard motor mishappenin' on a fishin trip what werent as good as 'spected. But anywhoo.....we done patched up some holes in the floor,but nuttin real bad.The rocker panels are solid,and so is the doors. She needs one of them thar things what tells you how much fule ya got.I got me a brand spankin' new one from the Chrysler fella,but I aint puts it in yet. All them thar tyres is reel good with lots-o-tread on em. and there's even a extra hub cap and two rear doors that go with the truck too.
    Make an offer if you like.
    The dump box has been sold!
    this ad will be took down when the truck is sold to some feller.

Re: Looking for Pick up Truck?

I love me a good sale thread