you CHEATING son-of-a-*****!!!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: you CHEATING son-of-a-*****!!!!

Re: you CHEATING son-of-a-*****!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LannyNguyen View Post
    If you're attracted to another woman, best to break it off with your own wife/girlfriend.
    Cheating just makes it a whole mess for you.
    +1

When you come to the point, where you start asking for advice of others of how to go with such situation (on a motorcycle forum), that is when you know your gf/wife is not enough for you.

IMO, that is the biggest problem.

You are in **** whichever way you go at this point =) It's a matter of looking for a short term or long term solution.
    2009 Ninja 250r (June, 2011 - present)

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki911 View Post
    a gf that want an open relationship.
    Anyone knows where to find that ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by whetaus-tr View Post
    Ashley Madison? lol
    2010 Suzuki GS500F

Please help me reach my goal in raising money for a great cause.
    Here is the link to my Ride For Site page.
    Thank-you =)

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx...onID%3d1326806

Originally Posted by rafiki911
    a gf that want an open relationship

Those ones are a dime a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki911 View Post
    Ashley Madison? lol
    hahahah I acutally googled, expecting to see a person.

+1

When you come to the point, where you start asking for advice of others of how to go with such situation (on a motorcycle forum), that is when you know your gf/wife is not enough for you.

IMO, that is the biggest problem.

You are in **** whichever way you go at this point =) It's a matter of looking for a short term or long term solution.

Seeking answers for personal problems on a motorcycle forum.

hahahah I acutally googled, expecting to see a person.
    lol I hear the ads on the radio all the time.
    2010 Suzuki GS500F

Thank-you =)

Quote Originally Posted by ep1x View Post
    you delete them immediately to erase the trails."
    Well, make sure to change your password to your GTAM account lol

There is always trails.

And even if not, I don't think anyone can guarantee that you won't come clean at the end.

I don't get it, why be in a relationship if you want to sleep around?
    Mina

Ashley Madison; Wikipedia.

In December 2009, Ashley Madison attempted to purchase $200,000 worth of advertising on Toronto Transit Commission streetcars.[6] The plan was rejected after five of the six committee members voted against it. If approved, 10 streetcars would have been skinned with Ashley Madison'sslogan "Life is short. Have an affair".[6] The TTC commissioner showed displeasure in the ads stating, "When it’s a core fundamental value around cheating or lying, we’re not going to let those kinds of ads go on".[7] After the deal was rejected, Biderman offered to subsidize ticket prices by 25 cents if the deal went through. This would have reduced the ticket rate to $2.50.[6] The TTC's refusal to take Ashley Madison advertising was made more controversial after the February 2010 admission by the Chair of the TTC, Adam Giambrone, that he himself had several times cheated on his long-time girlfriend. The admission caused Giambrone to cancel a planned campaign for mayor of Toronto but has not changed the TTC's policy on the ads.

Tiger Woods says thumbs up..
    "We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god." - Antonius Block

You have basically already cheated. Your current "relationship" is already ****ed. You will never be satisfied with her if you aren't now.
    On another note, every body cheats. It is way more common than a lot of people think. Your girl clearly isn't the one you should stay with long term and it doesn't sound like you have anything more than a physical attraction to the new one.

Going to have to disagree. Not everyone cheats.
    2010 Suzuki GS500F

Thank-you =)

Quote Originally Posted by ep1x View Post
    Ashley Madison; Wikipedia.

In December 2009, Ashley Madison attempted to purchase $200,000 worth of advertising on Toronto Transit Commission streetcars.[6] The plan was rejected after five of the six committee members voted against it. If approved, 10 streetcars would have been skinned with Ashley Madison'sslogan "Life is short. Have an affair".[6] The TTC commissioner showed displeasure in the ads stating, "When it’s a core fundamental value around cheating or lying, we’re not going to let those kinds of ads go on".[7] After the deal was rejected, Biderman offered to subsidize ticket prices by 25 cents if the deal went through. This would have reduced the ticket rate to $2.50.[6] The TTC's refusal to take Ashley Madison advertising was made more controversial after the February 2010 admission by the Chair of the TTC, Adam Giambrone, that he himself had several times cheated on his long-time girlfriend. The admission caused Giambrone to cancel a planned campaign for mayor of Toronto but has not changed the TTC's policy on the ads.
    wow, thats some serious de-moralization of moral ethics. I thought Hollywood was bad enough.
    its always easy to feed your desires than to be rational about problems. thats why virtue is so hard to achieve.
    3rd bike (current) - '06 kawasaki zx-636 blk/gld
    2nd bike - '08 kawasaki ninja 250 red
    1st bike - '92 kawasaki ex500 blue/white (dead)

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    You have basically already cheated. Your current "relationship" is already ****ed. You will never be satisfied with her if you aren't now.
    On another note, every body cheats. It is way more common than a lot of people think. Your girl clearly isn't the one you should stay with long term and it doesn't sound like you have anything more than a physical attraction to the new one.
    false.
    It's the Least I Could Do

This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat.

I've never met an AC flight attendant that was attractive enough to do sidesies with, and I've been on more than my fair share of AC flights over the last few years.

Cathay Pacific on the other hand....
    For sale, 2007 Aprilia SXV 450 Supermoto
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...prilia-sxv-450

I fly on an AC flight every week... and I can say 1/3 are very doable...

Time to go solo! Then you can get out, spread the love and have no guilt about it. As long as people do it safely what's the issue with having fun.

Sure, a relationship is nice but only when she is the only one you have eyes for, and those girls are rare. So, get single and enjoy life doing what/who you want until you come across a girl that makes you go bat **** over her... But those are rare. I've passed up some really nice girls with good futures (had a 2 year relationship with a doctor to be) just because I had noticed I wasn't in to it. The one that changed me was nothing more than "average" but she had whatever it was... And those are the girls that you want to stay single for, so when they show you you can start a fresh relationship without any BS.

So just take the leap, do what's right and be single. Let her get out there and find someone that respects her.

I had to do that a few months ago. The girl was crazy for me, and I could get her to do anything, but I just didn't feel that way for her so I had to man up and break it off more so out of respectfor her and not waste her time.

Quote Originally Posted by TomC View Post
    I've never met an AC flight attendant that was attractive enough to do sidesies with, and I've been on more than my fair share of AC flights over the last few years.

Cathay Pacific on the other hand....
    I agree with you - to an extent. Air Canada has a lot of unattractive flight attendants. It really depends on the route you're flying; I have seen my share of head turners.

Porter flight attendants = babes.
    Last edited by ep1x; 04-11-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
    I fly on an AC flight every week... and I can say 1/3 are very doable...
    Air Canada super elite over here