you CHEATING son-of-a-*****!!!!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: you CHEATING son-of-a-*****!!!!

you CHEATING son-of-a-*****!!!!

Is it wise to be dating a girl that's been going on for approx. 3 years, while you have women you want different area codes? Let's say these women are in cities faaaaar faaaaar away, like 604 and 403.

Say these were previous encounters you made on business trips, that don't have you on facebook, but keep in contact with you over you cell phone every now and then; whenever you send/receive texts' from them, you delete them immediately to erase the trails.

Say you were considering telling your girlfriend.. or wife you were going to see your cousins in another city which required plane travel, when really, you're just hopping on a flight to 604. You know what the ending results would be if it backfires, but you just can't help being a cheating-son-of-a-b****!!!

What do you do?

Re: you CHEATING son-of-a-*****!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ep1x View Post
    Is it wise to be dating a girl that's been going on for approx. 3 years, while you have women you want different area codes? Let's say these women are in cities faaaaar faaaaar away, like 604 and 403.

Say these were previous encounters you made on business trips, that don't have you on facebook, but keep in contact with you over you cell phone every now and then; whenever you send/receive texts' from them, you delete them immediately to erase the trails.

Say you were considering telling your girlfriend.. or wife you were going to see your cousins in another city which required plane travel, when really, you're just hopping on a flight to 604. You know what the ending results would be if it backfires, but you just can't help being a cheating-son-of-a-b****!!!

What do you do?
    You remain single, every problem solved.

" Run as fast as you can, then jump and slide on the pavement. Now think of traveling at 80 MPH and doing the same. Don't be a squid, wear proper gear. "

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Manhattan View Post
    easier said than done. going through that phase being stuck in the dog-house doesn't sound too attractive

What do you do?
    Give up the "security" and "comfort" of being in a relationship and break up with gf so you can sl00t around guilt free or continue being a cheating sack of sheit while lying to your gf? You know the right choice but it ain't easy to make that choice.
    Current: 2006 Triumph Daytona 675
    Past: 2005 Ducati S2R 800 Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Manhattan View Post
    +1 Being Single FTW

Give me your flight itinerary and GF/Wife's cell number.

She won't be concerned about what you're doing!

easier said than done. going through that phase being stuck in the dog-house doesn't sound too attractive
    you called for my services? Give me the phone# and i'll take her off your hands.

Try not behaving like an ape, remain faithful.

BS - justify it all you want but you're being an ***.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by mikbusa View Post
    Try not behaving like an ape, remain faithful.
    the vagine is a powerful thing when she stands 5'11, blonde hair, skinny with a big rack -- AND when she's 7 years older than you.
    Last edited by ep1x; 04-11-2012 at 04:38 PM.

wait until later OP finds out his gf/wife or whatever has been doing the same. pwned lol

the vagine is a powerful thing when she stands 5'11, blonde hair, skinny with a big rack
    then break up with the GF and enjoy sugar tits risk / guilt free
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider View Post
    wait until later OP finds out his gf/wife or whatever has been doing the same. pwned lol
    lol

mutual endings ?

ummm...can't believe we got to double digit posts before anyone addressed the real issue at hand.

Pics or it ain't happening.
    It's the Least I Could Do

This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat.

If you're attracted to another woman, best to break it off with your own wife/girlfriend.
    Cheating just makes it a whole mess for you.
    HONDA SHADOW AERO BAGGER
    Look for a glowing white bike

I, like yourself have/had very strong attractions to many different kinds of women. Don't cheat. Just break up with the broad. It's good for moral character.

Quote Originally Posted by nfq View Post
    Pics or it ain't happening
    +1, or I see here that OP is probably lying. Time stamp it as well with shoe on head.

theres also the moral and virtue aspects of life u should consider, if u have the right ones that is
    3rd bike (current) - '06 kawasaki zx-636 blk/gld
    2nd bike - '08 kawasaki ninja 250 red
    1st bike - '92 kawasaki ex500 blue/white (dead)

lol surprisingly good advise in here. You boys have renewed some of my faith that there are good guys out there.

Cheating is bad. If you want to have your fun do it single or with a gf that want an open relationship.
    2010 Suzuki GS500F

Please help me reach my goal in raising money for a great cause.
    Here is the link to my Ride For Site page.
    Thank-you =)

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx...onID%3d1326806

Quote Originally Posted by koFFey View Post
    +1, or I see here that OP is probably lying. Time stamp it as well with shoe on head.
    "Say these were previous encounters you made on business trips, that don't have you on facebook, but keep in contact with you over you cell phone every now and then; whenever you send/receive texts' from them, you delete them immediately to erase the trails."

There are no pictures.

Ms. 604, is a 31 year old flight attendant service-director for Air Canada in Vancouver.

Ms. 403, is a 24 yr. old sales associate for Holt Renfew in Calgary.

Last edited by ep1x; 04-11-2012 at 05:02 PM.