s18

Thread: s18

s18

hi guys,

I've recently gotten my m1 and will be getting my m2 (i hope) from RTI on may 26/27.

Now I have taken a look at vifferfun's tree chart inregards to insurance and found myself falling under The S18 category.

I will be licensed for five years in june

for anyone else who has fallen under this category what did they find their insurance rates being on a ninja 250r?

keeping in mind i live in ajax as im sure it could be diffrent else where.
    Also who was your best quote givin by?

Any input would be great.

Thanks

I have done an on line qoute with j duffy an received 1990 a year full coverage... But it would not show half coverage... What diffrence would it really make?
    Last edited by shayneg; 04-10-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Re: s18

youve been licensed for just over 4 years with what class of license?

I now have my g.. But that is from my g1 till now

Didn't know RTI does G2 exams.
    Winter: '04 Acura TSX
    Summer: '06 Ninja 650R
    Daily: Coming Soon

Can you get your license out and actually check the class of license that you have?

Yes u have my g and m1

Full coverage includes mandatory coverages and Collision (i.e. covers your bike damage when you're at fault) and Comprehensive (i.e. Fire and Theft). Most of your quote will likely be for the mandatory coverages. I would expect basic coverage to run you about $1600, but that's a shot in the dark. Ask Duffy and he'll quote you with the desired level of coverage.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

You could also try waiting until you've had your license for 5 years (June as you said), and get a quote with Statefarm. Could possibly be the cheapest route