Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept

Re: Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept

Quote Originally Posted by dasoserau View Post
    Wow, I'm not one for forums but after reading these comments I couldn't help but to respond....Honestly some of you are just unreasonable. Sitting by your phone calling all day and no one is answering? Odds are it's because they probably have customers standing in front of them. I was at this store on the weekend and with 5 employees behind the counter, there were at least 10 people standing in line...and you want them to tell the people standing there waiting, to wait even longer so they can answer your phone call? Also...would you really take your Nissan to a Volkswagen dealership for service or to order parts? Sorry to the Kawi riders but it's simply not a Kawasaki dealership. I've have had my GSXR600 there and the mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and take care of my bike when it's in for service. I am probably one of the pickiest customers when it comes to my bike and I trust them completely. Oh...and its BRAMPTON POWER SPORTS. Might want to get the name right if you're going to bash them. It just makes you look silly otherwise. Anyway, I'm not trying to put down your comments but just be fair, it's a new store... maybe go by & check it out, talk to the staff and see what they're about first. Lots of bike shops have closed and it would be nice to have a reliable, reputable place in Brampton to have bikes serviced, hopefully we have that but give them a shot first.
    You raise a few interesting points and it's a messy argument at best. Should a phone-in potential client be given preference over someone who has taken the time to come into the shop cash in hand? Should the phone-in be ignored or be told to come in only to be told at the counter that the part is obsolete / backordered etc. Waste of time and gas @ 1.37/L (Being PC)

The walk-in can be shown a microfiche to quickly get to the part number. The phone-in is trying to descibe a thingy next to the whichamacallit under the other thingy. When they get the number are they going to order it or shop for prices online?

I've been to Brampton Power Sports and don't blame the parts staff but neither do I accept the emitted sense of frustration caused by management not being able to correct the situation. To the parts guys, if you want to play hockey don't sign with the Leafs.

Quote Originally Posted by viper84737 View Post
    If I threw $100k your way to do the opposite of what you just said, chances are good you wouldn't turn it down. If you would, well, then I may as well be talking to my lawn.

fact stands until I see your 100k.
    Your post is completely absurd, thats also a fact.
    Last edited by OpenGambit; 04-15-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    fact stands until I see your 100k.
    and your post is absurd.
    I was trying to demonstrate to you how what you may think is a fact, is itself in fact, not a fact at all. Maybe next time.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Quote Originally Posted by viper84737 View Post
    I was trying to demonstrate to you how what you may think is a fact, is itself in fact, not a fact at all. Maybe next time.

You failed, and my statment is still true.

Your post is still absurd - OMG what you said wouldn't be true if something that would never happen actually happened!!!
    you might as well have said what if aliens came by and blew up every other bike dealership on the planet?

I like your worship though, it makes me chuckle <-- fact.
    Last edited by OpenGambit; 04-15-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

No matter what anyone does not everyone will be happy <---- fact