Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept

Re: Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept

Wow, I'm not one for forums but after reading these comments I couldn't help but to respond....Honestly some of you are just unreasonable. Sitting by your phone calling all day and no one is answering? Odds are it's because they probably have customers standing in front of them. I was at this store on the weekend and with 5 employees behind the counter, there were at least 10 people standing in line...and you want them to tell the people standing there waiting, to wait even longer so they can answer your phone call? Also...would you really take your Nissan to a Volkswagen dealership for service or to order parts? Sorry to the Kawi riders but it's simply not a Kawasaki dealership. I've have had my GSXR600 there and the mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and take care of my bike when it's in for service. I am probably one of the pickiest customers when it comes to my bike and I trust them completely. Oh...and its BRAMPTON POWER SPORTS. Might want to get the name right if you're going to bash them. It just makes you look silly otherwise. Anyway, I'm not trying to put down your comments but just be fair, it's a new store... maybe go by & check it out, talk to the staff and see what they're about first. Lots of bike shops have closed and it would be nice to have a reliable, reputable place in Brampton to have bikes serviced, hopefully we have that but give them a shot first.

Note to self don't visit Brampton powersports. Two users making 1 post sounds like idiots from the dealership trying to back it up lol. First of all don't talk **** about people with ninja 250s. Your bike size doesn't matter, the amount of balls riding your bike matters. Secondly I understand stores being busy but a good dealer packed full of customers in line will take 1 second to pick up the phone and say we have a large line can you call later or can I have your number to call you back. Retards..
    Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by 2motors View Post
    Note to self don't visit Brampton powersports. Two users making 1 post sounds like idiots from the dealership trying to back it up lol. First of all don't talk **** about people with ninja 250s. Your bike size doesn't matter
    Well put.

And as for the two first-time posters, who obviously have an affiliation with BPS, if you're a three line bike dealer and you can't help the people at the parts counter while someone else handles the phones, shut your doors - you're incompetent.

I purchased my CBR250 from BPS, and this thread does not inspire confidence.

Listen up: People are making a lot of assumptions here. Better check that crap before it turns into a Salem-esque witch hunt. Do keep your eyes peeled; keep FACTUAL information circulating readily; avoid rumors; and prevent not-necessarily-logical assumptions from posing as absolute facts, and we'll all get to the relevant truths more quickly.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Quote Originally Posted by wormburner View Post
    Well put.

And as for the two first-time posters, who obviously have an affiliation with BPS, if you're a three line bike dealer and you can't help the people at the parts counter while someone else handles the phones, shut your doors - you're incompetent.

I purchased my CBR250 from BPS, and this thread does not inspire confidence.

Not to sure where you people get off talking like that as both of us don't work at Brampton Powersports however both of us have been there many times and never had a problem. I am sure they want to help people on the phone however the people in the showroom are most important as they have taken the time to come to the dealership and get the parts and service they want and need. If your calling it then it is a different story. they want to help you out just they have to help the people standing in front of them first. I am sure everyone on here has had some somewhere they have called pick up and say hello please hold and then has been on hold for quite some time. It happens it suck i hear you but that is the way it is most times. Try going into the dealership next time and am sure that you will find that it is much different going into the dealer then trying to get stuff done over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by 2motors View Post
    Note to self don't visit Brampton powersports. Two users making 1 post sounds like idiots from the dealership trying to back it up lol. First of all don't talk **** about people with ninja 250s. Your bike size doesn't matter, the amount of balls riding your bike matters. Secondly I understand stores being busy but a good dealer packed full of customers in line will take 1 second to pick up the phone and say we have a large line can you call later or can I have your number to call you back. Retards..
    Thanks for the heads up
    Hah sounds just about right.
    When i was young i used to work at a very busy downtown hotel and used to have 15-20 people in a line in front of me. The phone rings you pick up and say "thank you for callin so and so hotel can you hold the line please"

Quote Originally Posted by mdascott View Post
    Not to sure where you people get off talking like that as both of us don't work at Brampton Powersports however both of us have been there many times and never had a problem. I am sure they want to help people on the phone however the people in the showroom are most important as they have taken the time to come to the dealership and get the parts and service they want and need. If your calling it then it is a different story. they want to help you out just they have to help the people standing in front of them first. I am sure everyone on here has had some somewhere they have called pick up and say hello please hold and then has been on hold for quite some time. It happens it suck i hear you but that is the way it is most times. Try going into the dealership next time and am sure that you will find that it is much different going into the dealer then trying to get stuff done over the phone.
    New posters and admits that they both have been there many times? Yeah, they probably own the place. On a side note, I was there a few weeks ago, not a great experience, not a bad experience. I would say that it was better than Snow City, which is a long story. I don't bash stealerships but BPS I found was, how do you put it, very pushy and not very knowledgeable when it came to questions that I had asked. They seems to be in the selling new bikes business and had great info that came out of the brochures rather than the indepth know how.

Just curious how you know the other poster doesn't work there?

Quote Originally Posted by vkhamphi View Post
    Just curious how you know the other poster doesn't work there?
    lol good point

Quote Originally Posted by AllanR View Post
    lol good point

I know the other user from riding thats how. I know lots of people on this site. The riding community is not that big. lots of people know lots of people.

Not many people know me. That's kind of how I like to keep it, unless I have good reason otherwise.

Refer to my post about sticking with the FACTS, and keep the witch-hunt stuff down to a minimum.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Fact: I will never go to Brampton PowerSports again.
    Fact: I will gladly tell anyone else why they shouldn't either.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by dasoserau View Post
    Wow, I'm not one for forums but after reading these comments I couldn't help but to respond....Honestly some of you are just unreasonable. Sitting by your phone calling all day and no one is answering? Odds are it's because they probably have customers standing in front of them. I was at this store on the weekend and with 5 employees behind the counter, there were at least 10 people standing in line...and you want them to tell the people standing there waiting, to wait even longer so they can answer your phone call? Also...would you really take your Nissan to a Volkswagen dealership for service or to order parts? Sorry to the Kawi riders but it's simply not a Kawasaki dealership. I've have had my GSXR600 there and the mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and take care of my bike when it's in for service. I am probably one of the pickiest customers when it comes to my bike and I trust them completely. Oh...and its BRAMPTON POWER SPORTS. Might want to get the name right if you're going to bash them. It just makes you look silly otherwise. Anyway, I'm not trying to put down your comments but just be fair, it's a new store... maybe go by & check it out, talk to the staff and see what they're about first. Lots of bike shops have closed and it would be nice to have a reliable, reputable place in Brampton to have bikes serviced, hopefully we have that but give them a shot first.

If as you say they cannnot answer the phone because they have 5 staff that are busy with customers that are 10 deep at the counter that means they are still understaffed. No we should not expect the person in line to wait longer....what we expect is for someone to answer the phone. Why have phone a number available if you cannot answer it.??

Correct me if I am wrong but this is a customer service issue and if you cant do the service you won't keep the customers which I believe is the situation here.
    You are happy because you were looked after and I think that is great. Others are upset because they were not.
    It seems straight forward so I am not sure what you point is.

Fact: 30% of retail business is phone in customers... Sucks to be the owner who's only making 70 percent of what they could be making.
    Just like the other day I called a dealer and they didn't pick up. I was looking to order around 700$ in parts. Oh well

I know the other user from riding thats how. I know lots of people on this site. The riding community is not that big. lots of people know lots of people.
    Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive

Quote Originally Posted by cbcanada View Post
    Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive

After reading this thread and the struggle of Brampton Powersports to cope with their success, I'm going to invent a device for them that allows a telephone call to be answered when a real person is busy and can't answer it themselves. Hell, I may even attach a recording device to it so the person calling in can leave a message. Anyone got the number for the patents office? I think i'm on to something here.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

C'mon guys it's not that bad there. The girl at the gear section was very helpful and answered all my questions. Plus who ever picked up my call gave me 3 quotes and was patient and didn't rush me. Mind u there was a guy behind me picking up a part that they seemed to misplace. But all in all I wouldn't stop going there because they didn't pick up my phone call. That just means call again.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    Fact: I will never go to Brampton PowerSports again.
    Fact: I will gladly tell anyone else why they shouldn't either.
    If I threw $100k your way to do the opposite of what you just said, chances are good you wouldn't turn it down. If you would, well, then I may as well be talking to my lawn.

I have had no problem with them .

Ordered a Givi box and they called to tell me it was in 3 days after I ordered it .

Best service I have found
    2010 GS500F