Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept

Thread: Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brampton Honda PowerSports - Parts dept

Fact: I will never go to Brampton PowerSports again.
    Fact: I will gladly tell anyone else why they shouldn't either.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    Fact: I will never go to Brampton PowerSports again.
    Fact: I will gladly tell anyone else why they shouldn't either.
    If I threw $100k your way to do the opposite of what you just said, chances are good you wouldn't turn it down. If you would, well, then I may as well be talking to my lawn.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

I have had no problem with them .

Ordered a Givi box and they called to tell me it was in 3 days after I ordered it .

Best service I have found
    2010 GS500F

Quote Originally Posted by viper84737 View Post
    If I threw $100k your way to do the opposite of what you just said, chances are good you wouldn't turn it down. If you would, well, then I may as well be talking to my lawn.

fact stands until I see your 100k.
    Your post is completely absurd, thats also a fact.
    Last edited by OpenGambit; 04-15-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    fact stands until I see your 100k.
    and your post is absurd.
    I was trying to demonstrate to you how what you may think is a fact, is itself in fact, not a fact at all. Maybe next time.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Quote Originally Posted by viper84737 View Post
    I was trying to demonstrate to you how what you may think is a fact, is itself in fact, not a fact at all. Maybe next time.

You failed, and my statment is still true.

Your post is still absurd - OMG what you said wouldn't be true if something that would never happen actually happened!!!
    you might as well have said what if aliens came by and blew up every other bike dealership on the planet?

I like your worship though, it makes me chuckle <-- fact.
    Last edited by OpenGambit; 04-15-2012 at 01:56 PM.