I got pulled over today

Thread: I got pulled over today

I got pulled over today

To day on my way to work I got pulled over.

This was in King city in york region.

Anyone know anyone that fights traffic tickets? I got a reduced speeding ticket, anyone have any experience with a traffic ticket fighting company?

Anyone know of a company that FIGHTS traffic tickets?

It was reduced so I pay $50 and no points, if I fight it and lose will I get convicted for the reduced speed or original?

I don't want this going on my record that is why I am willing to pay a traffic ticket company to fight it, I'm already having a hard time getting a good rate on motorcycle insurance.

Re: I got pulled over today

Red Line is the site sponsor and many people posted good reviews about them.

If you are going to court, you'll be fighting the original ticket, unless of course the cop will not show up.

redline, OTT legal, X-copper among many other.

If you take it to trial, the prosecutor has the option of raising it back up to the original speed. its an option does nto happen every time. If you hve a paralegal they most likely wont.

Another voice of confidence for Redline. Points don't matter unless you rack up 9+ in a 2 year period. Whether you get a 5 over or 40 over ticket, your insurer sees it as a "minor conviction". 1 in a 3 year period may not affect your rates (some offers freebies) but 2, with any insurer will typically give you a 15-20% rate increase. That's why I fight each and every one of them, even by myself (time permitting) or I go with Redline. They're not the cheapest, but most other paralegals would just take your $400, plead to a lesser charge and leave you with a conviction. Redline will take your $500, fight it all the way and they're damn good at it.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Another voice of confidence for Redline. Points don't matter unless you rack up 9+ in a 2 year period. Whether you get a 5 over or 40 over ticket, your insurer sees it as a "minor conviction". 1 in a 3 year period may not affect your rates (some offers freebies) but 2, with any insurer will typically give you a 15-20% rate increase. That's why I fight each and every one of them, even by myself (time permitting) or I go with Redline. They're not the cheapest, but most other paralegals would just take your $400, plead to a lesser charge and leave you with a conviction. Redline will take your $500, fight it all the way and they're damn good at it.
    couldn't agree more. It's funny how the cops say, "I reduced it to 15 over, so no points and it wont affect your insurance." lol.
    no bike, sold it

Quote Originally Posted by mr_squid View Post
    couldn't agree more. It's funny how the cops say, "I reduced it to 15 over, so no points and it wont affect your insurance." lol.
    Yeah, I've grown to expect this level of veracity and correctness of the information that they give me and to file it accordingly (together with "the cheque's in the mail" and "i did not have sex with that woman")
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]