Cheerleader/Teacher sex offender

Thread: Cheerleader/Teacher sex offender

Cheerleader/Teacher sex offender

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...yHrS_blog.html

Now is it me, or do I see a double standard as to how men and women are prosecuted for this type of crime? Imean if it was a man, they probably wouldnt be needing kids testimony and he'd be getting special treatment in general population, if you know what I mean, and bail....ya right! But if you're a hot chick doin the same crap to a young boy, who in the eyes of the law is a MINOR, the woman can pretty much do whatever with the exception of killing the child, and she can stay in the community while waiting for her trial, and be free to continue the same act on said child. Law is law, you as an adult, male or female, should be treated equally in punishments for sexually abusing underage kids.

I find it strange that I'm sure there are people treating the kid in this case like a rock star cuz he banged a nice looking cheerleader, but let's face it, if the chick looked like that blond from That 70's Show mugshot, or Charlize Theron in Monster, the family would be moving heaven and earth to try and lock her up. Sarah Jones was in a position of authority over the child, and no, i don't mean riding him, she was his teacher. Like cops, I'm sorry, they should be held to a higher standard of the law because of the trust we give them with our kids. There should be some sort of mandatory sentence for teachers who engage in this behavior
    2007 ZZR600
    Custom fairings from Nicecycle.com
    Custom projector/halo headlamps from xdcycle.com
    Yoshimura RS-3C Bolt-On Exhaust
    Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tire
    ...peace and love...

Re: Cheerleader/Teacher sex offender

-Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

And she received 11 million dollars. Good work for her.

" Run as fast as you can, then jump and slide on the pavement. Now think of traveling at 80 MPH and doing the same. Don't be a squid, wear proper gear. "

Why would the kid end such a good thing? Good grades and BJ's sound like pretty nice to me.
    Sleeping is my drug,
    My bed is my dealer,
    and my alarm clock
    is the police.

how do people deal with things like this in spain? age of consent is like 13 or 14. lol

Who would ever rat her out? I hit it three times a week and blackmail her till she was in her 70's if she tried to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by crankcall View Post
    Who would ever rat her out? I hit it three times a week and blackmail her till she was in her 70's if she tried to stop it.
    Maybe it was the Warcraft nerd who didn't get any action.

All I can say is that kid is lucky, if I had half his luck, I'll be boasting to all my buddies...
    oh wait, maybe that's who rat him out
    Resident Loudmouth

Maybe she was ****ing nuts and dude wanted out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazon
    N3WMAN is my ride
    2006 ZX-6R PART OUT

Mark H.
    06 ZX-14

God I hate stories like this! Makes me jealous...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider View Post
    how do people deal with things like this in spain? age of consent is like 13 or 14. lol
    Used to be here in Harperland as well but then the Christian Taliban had it bumped up to 16.. It wouldn't have mattered in this case, though as she was in a position of authority over him. That's when the cutoff goes up to 18 for stat, but even if the student is older than the teacher or employee older than the boss, if the person in authority says "**** me or you flunk/get fired" there's grounds for criminal charges.

Just a note: I don't have a horse in this race. Married to a person my age and not looking for side-action
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

some people just don't know how good they have it
    2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Current
    2004 Suzuki GS500F - Sold