RIP Ferdinand Porsche

Thread: RIP Ferdinand Porsche

RIP Ferdinand Porsche

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a 'true' friend will be sitting next to you saying...'damn that was fun'

Re: RIP Ferdinand Porsche

A true visionary has passed. RIP
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Hitler's automobile designer of choice.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    Hitler's automobile designer of choice.
    what does that have to do with anything? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider View Post
    what does that have to do with anything? lol
    Hitler wanted a car every German could afford after they took over Europe. Porsche was commissioned to design that car, "The Peoples' Car" otherwise known as the Volkswagen. Yes folks, it's true. The Beetle was created for the citizens of the Third Reich. But somehow that little tidbit of history has been whitewashed over the decades.

Hitler wanted a car every German could afford after they took over Europe. Porsche was commissioned to design that car, "The Peoples' Car" otherwise known as the Volkswagen. Yes folks, it's true. The Beetle was created for the citizens of the Third Reich. But somehow that little tidbit of history has been whitewashed over the decades.
    And oddly enough, every jewish person i know owns a VW, Mercedes or BMW.
    I find that ironic and amusing at the same time.

And as a coincidence, my friend just added this fine machine to his collection today.

"I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird." FZ

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    — Dr. Seuss

KELOWNA 09 'The big wet one..'

Okay I got my facts a bit mixed up. It's the grandson, Ferdinand Alexander Porsche, that just died. The original Ferdinand Porsche died in 1951.

again, what does that have to do with anything?

japan bombed usa, invaded china, killed lots of people. after ww2 japan was banned from making airplanes so many airpane engineers became motorcycle engineers. have you ever ridden a Japanese bike?

porsche only made cars, they had nothing to do with how hitler went on with his affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider View Post
    again, what does that have to do with anything?
    Did I imply anything? I merely stated an interesting fact that not many are aware of.

Did I imply anything? I merely stated an interesting fact that not many are aware of.
    lol, quite clear what you were implying. and i had to point out the fallacy in your reasoning. and yes, we already know the bettle was hitler's car.

I thought it was common car knowledge about the origins of the beetle. If you're any type of a gear head or car enthusiast then it's basic trivia.

He went to jail and paid his dues, and started Porsche when he got out. There is no white wash about it, everyone knows. PS they pay millions to Israel every year to this day in compensation...no white wash, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    And oddly enough, every jewish person i know owns a VW, Mercedes or BMW.
    I find that ironic and amusing at the same time.

And as a coincidence, my friend just added this fine machine to his collection today.
    I was just looking at this car on rennlist few days ago.....great car, very good price, I'm sure your friends gonna enjoy it