Z1 what a rip off ... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Z1 what a rip off ...

Re: Z1 what a rip off ...

Quote Originally Posted by redlinerush View Post
    removed and resolved
    i was pretty hot-headed to write this unnecessary review
    Not really, ask the moods to change the tittle of he thread, because you can still read it from the home page, the fact you changed the tittle on your first post does nothing for it
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

I think there is sufficient information in this thread for anyone to figure out what the real story is here.

Mandatory conflict of interest declaration/disclaimer: I've known Zaid a.k.a. Z1 Cycletech for years, I've had him do the occasional little chore that I couldn't do myself, and I've always found him to be top notch.

Funny enough, with all the "damage" this thread has done to Z1 cycles reputation I will now be bringing my bike(s) to him.
    I have been looking for a more local shop anyway and with they way his customers have not only defended him on this thread but praised his work/prices/ethic.. I actually look forward to having Z1 set up my bike for me.
    Thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by 7up View Post
    Funny enough, with all the "damage" this thread has done to Z1 cycles reputation I will now be bringing my bike(s) to him.
    I have been looking for a more local shop anyway and with they way his customers have not only defended him on this thread but praised his work/prices/ethic.. I actually look forward to having Z1 set up my bike for me.
    Thanks for your input.
    I had them do a full suspension setup for me last year when I brought in my ZX6R. Got the right springs front and rear for my weight (yes I know, I'm a fat bastard), and they spent time with me to set it up properly start to finish. Never hesitated to recommend them to anyone. Been going there the last few years and have nothing but good things and experiences. About as straight up as you can get with a shop, hence my confusion about this review.

Anyway, all is well and looks like Z gained another customer. WIN!
    It's the Least I Could Do

This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat.

OP what are you running for your rear shock, just a different spring? I have a stock rear shock for an 07 600rr, it should be sprung for your weight around 150lbs - at least its closer than whatever you are running...sell it to you for cheapies...
    Last edited by TomC; 04-09-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    For sale, 2007 Aprilia SXV 450 Supermoto
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...prilia-sxv-450