DOCC questions

Thread: DOCC questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: DOCC questions

Hi
    I don't no what went so horribly wrong in this thread !
    What started out as an inquiry to the availability of track time with the docc has become a mud slinging $h!t show to say the least . I wish this had turned out very different!
    Yes the docc is having problems with filling are events and I feel the discussion will only make that problem worse. We are trying to make are track rally's better !
    I would like to thank the moderator that helped me get access .
    I would like to thank administrator for questioning my intention to post !i did take you advice Paul , I took some time to calm down .im all so sorry for my erational e mails.

Robblefave docc event co ordonator

Quote Originally Posted by robb916998 View Post
    Hi
    I don't no what went so horribly wrong in this thread !
    What started out as an inquiry to the availability of track time with the docc has become a mud slinging $h!t show to say the least . I wish this had turned out very different!
    Yes the docc is having problems with filling are events and I feel the discussion will only make that problem worse. We are trying to make are track rally's better !
    I would like to thank the moderator that helped me get access .
    I would like to thank administrator for questioning my intention to post !i did take you advice Paul , I took some time to calm down .im all so sorry for my erational e mails.

Robblefave docc event co ordonator

Now can you list all the ways you intend to improve the rally's? I shared many ideas with Franco and hope they were shared with you.
    51 Panhead FL Chop, 2011 MV Agusta F4

Holy Monday.

Gotten a few PMs from some great DOCC members, thank you all. I'll eventually own a Duc and become a member.

Ric thank you for your offer - I'll take you up on it (clear your inbox btw) if I need an invite for the Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Holy Monday.

Gotten a few PMs from some great DOCC members, thank you all. I'll eventually own a Duc and become a member.

Ric thank you for your offer - I'll take you up on it (clear your inbox btw) if I need an invite for the Monday.
    Lol,thanks for the heads up Meme.It prolly was a good thing that my inbox was full. *rolls eyes*.
    Sonny.I'm not an exec of the club,but i am going to offer my ideas and those of others such as yourself to the folks like Rob916998 who can make changes happen.I had a long talk with an old friend (and docc member) from the States.He helps run a track school in Laconia New Hampshire.He had a bunch of ideas that he felt would make our festivals run smoother.
    I am always open to suggestions and constructive advice when it applies to something i have some control over.(providing my inbox is open to recieve that is.Sorry guys)
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Quote Originally Posted by Wingboy View Post
    Lol,thanks for the heads up Meme.It prolly was a good thing that my inbox was full. *rolls eyes*.
    Sonny.I'm not an exec of the club,but i am going to offer my ideas and those of others such as yourself to the folks like Rob916998 who can make changes happen.I had a long talk with an old friend (and docc member) from the States.He helps run a track school in Laconia New Hampshire.He had a bunch of ideas that he felt would make our festivals run smoother.
    I am always open to suggestions and constructive advice when it applies to something i have some control over.(providing my inbox is open to recieve that is.Sorry guys)

Ok great . Good luck
    51 Panhead FL Chop, 2011 MV Agusta F4