Quote Originally Posted by Wingboy View Post
So what?Why wouldn't i post that.It's my club!Lets get back to discussing the trackdays.Maybe something positive will come out of this.
And my mod status has no influence here.I told the others to do what ever they wish with this.Ok?
Of course you can post whatever you want in your club. But then you helped blknblu reset his password for this forum after he'd called the place "one pure piece of ****". Hell Ric, you even quoted his view on this place in the post where you said you'd "try something".

http://www.docc.ca/phpBB3/viewtopic....&t=4575#p21058

And whatever you tried to let blknblu post on here again worked and look what he came out with? He was already foaming at the mouth when you offered to help him yet still saw fit (even as a moderator of the forum he`d called a pure POS) to help him. He used the deaths of two fellow track day riders to denegrate Pro 6 and tried to use the same to cast the DOCC trackdays in a good light. And you say "So what?" I'm sorry but that makes you as bad as him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkNBlu View Post
I was not let in by a mod, I gained a new user account, waited the standard period to be allowed to post. On a side note, not that it will matter because of the fact it was already said, I was not trying to "gain points" on that issue, and do incredibly regret mentioning it. I am not the voice of the docc by any means. Was stupid of me. All I can say is thanks to the mod that removed my stupidity.
From the look of the thread I quoted above it looks like a moderator off this forum reached out to you and reset your passwords so you could come on here. It doesn`t look like you gained a new account, as you told Ric what your user names over here were. Now that may or may not be true, I don`t know. I wasn`t sat on your shoulder when you did all this. But the fact remains that a moderator off this forum aided you in activating or reactivating your account on here so you could spill vile abuse and generally destroy a somewhat fractious but valuable discussion regarding the DOCC trackdays. You destroyed the thread. You destroyed the reputation of the DOCC. You even tried to destroy Pro 6 in the process.

Ric, we were discusing the trackdays before blknblu came along. It maybe wasn`t favourable towards the DOCC but a forum is all about opinions. Whatever you did to assist blknblu on here contributed to the whole thread turning into a shitshow. And yet you say this is okay. You`re wrong, it`s not okay. You must see the harm your action did and the lack of judgement you showed in even offering to help blknblu in the first place. And if you don`t then you shouldn`t be moderating.

The DOCC trackdays have problems. They`re undersold, viewed as elitist and snobby and lack any sort of dynamic leadership. If the people who were running trackdays 5 years ago are still running them today then the DOCC is doomed to fail. I wòuldn`t go to one for the reason I originally stated. But if I saw change and heard positive feedback then I`d love to come out again. I love Ducatis, I love the tracks the DOCC normally runs at and I have friends at the days that I don`t normally see otherwise. I even came and hung out at one of the Mosport days last season to see them. But something drastic has to happen to make the days attractive. If you roll DOCC membership in to the equation they`re expensive days. And adding in all the other BS (as I see it) it just isn`t worth it.