Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
WTF??

Fiery

Don't blame the mods for some else's opinions. I can't believe your saying I shouldn't have let this user on GTAM just because he bashed it on another forum. Who cares? So what if they bash GTAM....a forum is all about opinions (Now where have I read that before?) Ric did the right thing by helping a member of GTAM get connected....regardless of that member's opinions.

There is some good discussion here....it's unfortunate that a few of the DOCC are representing the club in a negative way. After hearing the attitudes (both in emails regarding accounts and posts in this thread)....I've lost respect for the club as well.

I say...let them post their opinions....so others can make their own decisions based on those opinions.

Simon says....Play nice!
Hi Paul,

I'd like to assure you the club (DOCC) is a collection of a pretty wide assortment of people, all kinds, in fact. Oh, yeah. You should see what we call a normal day at work, here in the spacious DOCC world headquarters complex. Point is, off-the-wall behavior isn't only a DOCC specialty, you know that. OK, never mind ... I was trying to say we're dealing with untoward and essentially inappropriate behavior internally right now behind closed doors. We can't say what diabolical reprimand will be dealt out but we'll forward a picture for your perusal, a bit later. I can tell you it might involve a sombrero and a Ducati single among other things, we'll see how it goes.

All criticisms are taken with appreciation since each might sting just a bit but the grain of truth therein provides the means to resolve problems. Some of them, anyways.

Good discussion and my respects to everyone participating, tanks everyone!

Franco