LOL Lucky Day For Those In Court W3 At Eglinton!! (Toronto)

Thread: LOL Lucky Day For Those In Court W3 At Eglinton!! (Toronto)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: LOL Lucky Day For Those In Court W3 At Eglinton!! (Toronto)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    I have a pretty good idea of what an environment looks like where seemingly the ONLY thing that's enforced is the speed. It's right here in North America.
    Bingo. It's most often enforced where speeding has little chance of causing any harm whatsoever because it's convenient for the cops and people speed more there. Example - Allen Road.

Enforcing speed limits requires considerable resources that are better deployed to fighting much more serious threats to public safety. Three cruisers and six cops on an average speed trap or RIDE check are six cops and three cruisers less chasing real criminals. And they are all paid by my tax money to engage in additional random taxation and turn average law abiding Joe into a criminal.

Those that never drive faster than the speed limit and think current enforcement and fines are OK may carry on defending the law. The rest...
    Last edited by Vlad; 04-17-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    NOTE: I don't visit this board frequently and do not accept private messages. You can reach me at GTAmotorcycle[At]aca{dot.}cc

My country is the world and my religion is to do good. - Thomas Paine