Velocity VR-Pro Gloves Group Buy - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Velocity VR-Pro Gloves Group Buy

Re: Velocity VR-Pro Gloves Group Buy

Hey Jimmy, let us know when you're going to do a group buy on the Star leather jacket (heh heh). That's my kinda jacket.
    The blues ain't about theory, they's about therapy.

I was glad tht you were available for me to test fit gloves on a Sat, but I wouldn't have insisted on it. It's easy for people to say for you to open on a weekend would be better, but the question remains...would they themselves be willing to work at their place of employment every weekend? I highly doubt it. Especially at 30/40/50 yrs old with a family at home. It's easy when you're young and single with no obligations to attend to.

Like you Jimmy, I work for myself.....and working weekends ends up being part of the gig, like it or not. Some do it more than others......I do it most weekends, so I get it, and appreciate the time you do make available outside of typical business hrs.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

Dealer/Vendor Velocity Sportsgear's Avatar

Last day of group buy today. Get into our office or send in your order with emt to be included.
    Velocity Sportsgear
    1060 Britannia Road East, Unit 5
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 1T4
    905-670-9298
    1-855-670-9298
    jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com

" Velocity Sportsgear - A synergy of style and safety"

Dealer/Vendor Velocity Sportsgear's Avatar

HI EVERYONE. Thanks for your business as this group buy comes to an end. The final number of gloves on order are 105. The order has been placed and the gloves should be here in June. It was fun and I hope you guys will consider Velocity for Suits, jackets, pants and gloves in cowhide and/or Kangaroo leather.

I plan to do a group buy on Kevlar Jeans in the next 2 weeks. Is there suggestions for any other items? Please do not post here but email me at jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com and I will see if there is enough demand for me to do another direct from manufacture price group buy.

Once again. I appreciate your business and I drink double double if you ever wanna drop buy and talk bikes. I'm taking a few days off and back in the office on Friday.
    Velocity Sportsgear
    1060 Britannia Road East, Unit 5
    Mississauga, ON. L4W 1T4
    905-670-9298
    1-855-670-9298
    jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com

" Velocity Sportsgear - A synergy of style and safety"

Enjoy your well deserved rest Jimmy. Can't wait for the gloves, hope they are in by june 18th doing an Ohio trip would love em for that if not oh well. Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Sportsgear View Post
    HI EVERYONE. Thanks for your business as this group buy comes to an end. The final number of gloves on order are 105. The order has been placed and the gloves should be here in June. It was fun and I hope you guys will consider Velocity for Suits, jackets, pants and gloves in cowhide and/or Kangaroo leather.

I plan to do a group buy on Kevlar Jeans in the next 2 weeks. Is there suggestions for any other items? Please do not post here but email me at jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com and I will see if there is enough demand for me to do another direct from manufacture price group buy.

Once again. I appreciate your business and I drink double double if you ever wanna drop buy and talk bikes. I'm taking a few days off and back in the office on Friday.

Definitely take a break. You were busy all the times I was there.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2000 Ninja 500R

In for the jeans! Can't wait to get the gloves but im away for the first couple weeks in June.

Hey Jimmy
    Whats the price point on the jeans might be nice to have soemthing casual to wear instead of the leathers on occasion.

interested in the jeans as well, any idea on the price point?

Quote Originally Posted by shahfaisal View Post
    interested in the jeans as well, any idea on the price point?
    +1
    1998 Honda VFR800 -Current
    1982 Honda VF750S -Sold

Payment sent, thanks again Jimmy! Cheers