Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Young women looking to marry rich - the exponential depreciation

Re: Young women looking to marry rich - the exponential depreciation

Quote Originally Posted by short stop View Post
    *slap*

No penises allowed!!
    HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!

Quote Originally Posted by Red695 View Post
    A lot of men encourage this behavior. They think any woman can be bought and that is all that it takes. I wonder which is worse?
    Conversely, I wonder how many men would turn down a woman is she offered money, gift and trips?
    I been advised to "go for it" by all my male colleagues when I have encountered this but I would never do it. I like making my own money.
    I feel it's your up bringing. My parents never let me not earn something, so I've grown up buying everything for myself.

I can see if someone was always showered with gifts and what not, they might be used to receiving items without earning them.

For me personally, I am so awkward at accepting gifts because it's so foreign to me and I don't know what to say or how to act except say thank you a hundred times.
    Ecto • 2006 Honda VeeFourRoad 800A (Pearl Black)
    I'm too sexy for my turban.

See! Men are all whores!!!!
    ...someone call me?
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by jay-d View Post
    HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!

I feel it's your up bringing. My parents never let me not earn something, so I've grown up buying everything for myself.

I can see if someone was always showered with gifts and what not, they might be used to receiving items without earning them.

For me personally, I am so awkward at accepting gifts because it's so foreign to me and I don't know what to say or how to act except say thank you a hundred times.
    I am exactly the same. I have been paying my own way since I was 11. I feel weird about people paying for business lunches even though I know it is all expensed.

Judging from Ms. Pretty's linguistic abilities my guess is she is NOT a native westerner.... I would hazard a guess to say Russian or Eastern European based on the accent that seems to eminate.... the CEO seems to have the same accent near the end of his response... lmao. Definitely Shenanigans. Like any CEO would bother responding to that type of an inquiry. I think her best bet might be to apply for a chance to be on millionaire matchmaker... lol.

That being said I don't see a problem with expecting to be well taken care of. Especially if the spouse is staying at home and cooking/cleaning/raising the kids.

There is nothing "wrong" with having 1 breadwinner. imo.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

See! Men are all whores!!!!
    Thats Mister Manwhore please.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

This is a very old joke... my brother showed me this something like 3 years ago.

but seriously though.. if you have money.. its something to worry about..

god damn gold diggers are everywhere... they are just getting better at hiding it.

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    2007 Kawasaki ZX6R
    with a Two Bros Exhaust, X-TRE
    2010 GSXR-1000 (SOLD)
    2007 GSXR-600 (SOLD)

"I hate when people fight over the internet... OOO whatcha going to do, caps lock me to death..."

Funny how we getting advise from J.P. Morgan, one of the vampire squid banks who got bailed out in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE_KAWI View Post
    Funny how we getting advise from J.P. Morgan, one of the vampire squid banks who got bailed out in 2008.
    Too true....they are all uber gold diggers.

LOL - If it drives, flies, floats or f**ks, it's cheaper to rent.

my wifes 3 best friends all expect their future husband to be making at least 100k at 35.

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by short stop View Post
    I guess I'm the rare exception that makes my own money.
    You're not that rare (but good for you). I know many many women who make their own money, own their own property, car, bike and whatever else she wants. I am one of them. If I happen to meet a man who wishes to buy me things and happens to make good money why shouldn't I accept it? But I would not go out in search of just the money.
    I am not as shallow or desperate as she seems. If she was so fantastic you would think she would have been snatched up by some rich boy by now.
    Ride it like you stole it.

Apparently there is a market for gold diggers.

http://establishedmen.com/

-int15
    -int15

Current ride: 2011 FZ6R
    First Ride: 2005 GS500F

Quote Originally Posted by vociferous View Post
    my wifes 3 best friends all expect their future husband to be making at least 100k at 35.

hahaha
    A good friend of mine just told me this exact requirement, that being said she makes 160 at 30. In light of that the expectation seems very reasonable, and in my view, quite low.
    This post does not provide any legal advice and readers should consult with their own lawyer for legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by int15 View Post
    Apparently there is a market for gold diggers.

http://establishedmen.com/

-int15
    Holy crap! I looked on this site and I saw a few guys I know!!! One of them listed his income as 100-125k...that's not really bragging is it?? I am pretty sure he makes that before taxes but most chicks looking on this site I would think wouldn't take that into consideration. Guys are married too

100k is peanuts these days... I doubt you could bring up a family in a detached home (in Toronto and immediate surroundings) for that much money.
    all my posts are serious; internet is serious business

Quote Originally Posted by mmmnaked View Post
    100k is peanuts these days... I doubt you could bring up a family in a detached home (in Toronto and immediate surroundings) for that much money.
    with a single income, 100 k is nothing, not to mention that you end up with a higher tax burden than 2 ppl making 50.

With 100k you have maybe around $5000/month after deductions... that's pretty lofty for a single person, especially living in a rental or relatively affordable condo or something... I wish I had that money when I was single

Sure wouldn't like being married and living in my current house for that much though... it'd be tight. Nevermind kids and all the expenses they'd bring along.

So back on topic: golddiggers should probably seek guys who make 200+
    all my posts are serious; internet is serious business

Marry some poor sap, and then divorce him, instant millionaire.

" Run as fast as you can, then jump and slide on the pavement. Now think of traveling at 80 MPH and doing the same. Don't be a squid, wear proper gear. "

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Manhattan View Post
    Marry some poor sap, and then divorce him, instant millionaire.

wrong country =D