The TOYHAULER - motorcycle transport/towing

Thread: The TOYHAULER - motorcycle transport/towing

The TOYHAULER - motorcycle transport/towing

I gotta say that Chris aka Infernobuster aka Toyhauler is awesome and provides the best service. When I ran into a situation with one of my previous bikes he came quickly and towed it for me at a great rate. So if you ever need emergency roadside service call Chris!

I then purchased another bike and I knew I needed him again for transport. Unfortunately I took a bit longer than expected and Chris waited for me for . When I say I took longer than expected I took an extra 2 hours beyond our scheduled pick up time no thanks to the Ministry of Transportation in Brampton. After I was done I was thinking he wouldnt be too impressed and would want to charge me more. First of all his rate from Brampton to Pickering was the best price I have ever been qouted by ANY motorcycle transport company in thr GTA. He hooked up my bike didnt ask for a penny more, I even offered to buy him a case of beer and he nicely declined. It was a new bike and he came with his enclosed trailer and made sure it was hooked up nice and secure.

Now onto yesterday, I called everyone and I mean everyone who tows bikes in this city and I got the most ridiculous pricing I have ever heard. Like really $300 bucks for 17 kms???? I could not believe what I was hearing. There was talk about not having a wheel chock for other bikes and how we would have to get "creative" because the trailers fit only 2 bikes. Long story short, I called Chris told him what I needed done he said ok scheduled me in and met me at the pick up location early, he even called me on his way and said he was making a stop at timmies and asked if I wanted anything. He put ALL of my bikes in his one brand spanking new enclosed trailer he had wheel chocks for everyone of them, canyon dancers for every one, ratchet straps for everyone.

Must say if you must use motorcycle transport for any reason, just do yourself a favor avoid the high nonsense pricing and just call Chris. Brand new truck, brand new trailer, all necessary equipment with more than enough to spare. He definitely has my vote all the time.

Re: The TOYHAULER - motorcycle transport/towing

Thanks for a great review ..

Once you have your new project all carbon fibre'd up, post up pictures. Love to see it !
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.