love seing brotherhood in the riding comunity

Thread: love seing brotherhood in the riding comunity

Smile love seing brotherhood in the riding comunity

ill start by thanking the rider that covered my gas today, around 7ish at the petro canada at britannia and creditview. you: ferrari jacket, and pretty sure CBR, black and blue. me: red and black honda joe rocket jacket, black and white CBR125. so thanks for helping me out when i forgot my wallet at home only realizing i did so after filling my tank right to the brim (around $8 ) and i will be sure to pass on the deed of kindness and comradery by helping out however i can to the riders i see in need of help, and side note, ive heard of this happening on here before, but me being the goodguy that i am, i figured id be the one covering someone else's bill not the other way around, i was very humbled and grateful

i want to see more of this kind of thing and less of the separating, judging im-better-than-you sort of thing in the community, and nice to see so many riders out today, all of which waved

so what have you seen/done to help someone out or just general kindness to someone that you knew nothing about other than that they were on a bike?

Re: love seing brotherhood in the riding comunity

Glad to see there are still some good people out there. Last year on the 401 I was on my way to work when I saw a GSXR on the shoulder. I pulled over and turns out the dude's phone battery died and he'd been there for almost half an hour. I called him a tow truck from my phone.. dude was awesome, he called me a week later inviting me / friends to a party with all drinks on him.

Re: love seing brotherhood in the riding comunity

Set a Riders points on a BSA with a Matchbook in Toronto Ohio

Got bike running
    Flipped him the Match book and rode away

No Names
    no Money
    Just a Simple Handshake and parted ways
    KODMONKY When you're Happy and you know it...SMILE