best M1 test location

Thread: best M1 test location

best M1 test location

Couldn't find a thread on this: I'm going to write my M1 test this Thursday, was curious if anyone knows if the locations just outside of Toronto (ie. Guelph, Oshawa) will have a much shorter line than the Toronto locations?

Re: best M1 test location

Quote Originally Posted by Ablia101 View Post
    Couldn't find a thread on this: I'm going to write my M1 test this Thursday, was curious if anyone knows if the locations just outside of Toronto (ie. Guelph, Oshawa) will have a much shorter line than the Toronto locations?
    I wrote mine at Downsview. There were plenty of people there but didn't have to wait at all. You just walk into a classroom area, pick a desk and start writing. 20 min tops and I was outta there

I went to Aurora. I just decided to walk in one day to take the test (If I remembered how to get there), took the test, was in and out within 20 mins. From what I remember, I went around 2pm.

Well, Im sure you'll have to wait anywhere you go; however if you come the minute they open then it will be really quick. I went to Downsview when they opened in the morning and got called up within 5 min to do the paperwork and then straight to the classroom to do the test.

Oh and it was March break, so all the High school kids were doing their G1. I felt 16 again lol)
    Last edited by malim; 04-02-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malim View Post
    Well, Im sure you'll have to wait anywhere you go; however if you come the minute they open then it will be really quick.
    Does not apply to all locations. I went to write my M1 in Brampton before the place opened, and there was already a line-up outside to do their G2 tests. You have to wait in line with them

Where ever you decide to go get there at least 15 mins before it opens. I did mine at Brant and QEW in Burlington and got there 15 mins early, there were 3 people waiting to do M2 exits and me. In and out right away.
    2007 Yamaha R6
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R - Sold

Assuming you live in Toronto, you want to drive somewhere between Guelph and Oshawa to avoid a line up?
    Well-weathered leather
    Hot metal and oil
    The scented country air
    Sunlight on chrome
    The blur of the landscape
    Every nerve aware

Rush - Red Barchetta

How about M1 exit test to get M2?

Quote Originally Posted by Freak View Post
    How about M1 exit test to get M2?
    Learning curves, RTI, Sheridan, Humber.......
    2007 Yamaha R6
    2009 Yamaha FZ6R - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Wasted View Post
    Learning curves, RTI, Sheridan, Humber.......
    Sorry i meant the ministry locations. I don't think i will spend money on these colleges.

In case anyone is interested I went to the Scarborough location and it was empty I was out in15 minutes. Guess they have improved I remember when I did my drivers license years ago the lines taking hours

In case anyone is interested I went to the Scarborough location and it was empty I was out in15 minutes. Guess they have improved I remember when I did my drivers license years ago the lines taking hours
    Still takes hours depending on the time and day you go.