Just another day driving in Toronto - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just another day driving in Toronto

Re: Just another day driving in Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by slogan View Post
    Angry ppl have to be banned from operating vehicles on public roads

This guy is seeking for troubles instead of enjoying motorcycle riding And I would say, hi's riding is pretty bad: he's creating hazard situations to himself...
    I bet his riding is no worse than yours. It's easy to critique microscopic mistakes when you're watching a video of it, without realizing you probably make the same ones just as frequently as he does.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

Quote Originally Posted by GayManLoveIsOK View Post
    hmmm...maybe i'm used to riding in traffic in toronto, i didn't notice anything wrong about the way people drove...
    I hope you're kidding.

LOL i though it was just me .. toronto driver have to be one of the worst .. my god they got me cursing allday under my lid ..

He was ppeeding along a highway when traffic is coming to a standstill and then complained that he got cut off.
    Well-weathered leather
    Hot metal and oil
    The scented country air
    Sunlight on chrome
    The blur of the landscape
    Every nerve aware

Rush - Red Barchetta

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO006 View Post
    LOL i though it was just me .. toronto driver have to be one of the worst .. my god they got me cursing allday under my lid ..
    Having ridden through almost every major city on the continent, and a whole bunch of the rural areas in between, I can say from first-hand experience that Toronto drivers, and even southern Ontarian drivers, in general, are far more pointlessly- aggressive and discourteous than even drivers in Los Angeles, which would be #2 on my list.

Once you step outside Southern Ontario for a couple of months and see how other people in other areas of North America drive, when you come back you'll probably need some adjusting time to get reacquainted with drivers' habits back here again. That one was an unexpected eye-opener for me, personally.
    With less than six months' riding experience, on my first bike -- a 600 cc, 110 BHP crotch rocket -- I rode 21,569 km around North America solo in 2011: ridermike.blogspot.com
    Don't let anyone tell you it can't be done, because I am living proof otherwise.

Space has a terrible secret. We are here to protect you from the terrible secret of space.

I found it hilarious. Cool how he took out all those clips out. lol
    What makes me so confused is why you would waste your time saying youi got a camera and saying I'm watching you?

I would love to stuff rocks in my vest and whip them right out to those cagers. lol
    HONDA SHADOW AERO BAGGER
    Look for a glowing white bike