@ tek
my buddy had the same problem with dainese boots he orderd from GP cuz they didnt have his size in stock, 2 months of waiting and nothing, finally we went in to cancel the order, no restocking fees.
and went to snow city to buy visors afterwards, talked to ronnie i believe at snowcity parts guy(who used to work at riders choice). apparently the reason GP takes so long to deliver dainese gear if they dont have it in stock is because Riders Choice is the only Dainese Authorized dealer in town, Gp is just snaking around them to get the Dainese gear and i was told that whenever the owner of riders choice finds out that another company has put orders in for gear he cuts them off right away.

then again this is what i was told by the parts guy at snowcity, how accurate it is, im not too sure. However it does seem like a reasonable explanation for why GP can never give a soild delivery date on Dainese gear when they order it in.

so...i guess only buy Dainese gear from them if they currently have your size and colour in stock lol