Quote Originally Posted by rafiki911 View Post
Um, I am so going to Alpha. I got quoted $190 if he could use my existing material. You got new material and foam and it only cost you $210, awesome.

What was your total wait time? Thinking of stopping in Saturday.
reuse existing material ? hopefully just the foam if it's in good/excellent condition, mine was and it was reused, plus a thin skim coat of foam was also put on to make sure the seat was even all the way around.

wait time....was like 7 days, I gave them 2 weeks and more, as I was in no rush, but they called me 7 days after I dropped it off, this included a weekend, so really 5 business days.....

Guys do remember, the price I got might not be the price you get, it will vary on the seat, material, any extra work needed, foam, stitching, embroidery, and so on, I paid a bit more because I wanted the French stitch,,,,the white stitching running the length of the seat on each side.....

do not email them....none of their accounts work...LOL, call instead, or just drop by, their web page is ok for location and phone number but email accounts don't work....