Motorcycle Shops

Thread: Motorcycle Shops

Motorcycle Shops

What is with these stores. Does no one ever phone back? Are there any good places in the Toronto area that will actually call you back when they say they will look into a part for you? Must I drive in for everything?

I mean come on. I'm looking for an after market rear shock and its like pulling teeth to get some actual help in finding one. You would think when they stand to bring in my $700 or $800 bucks for such little actual work they would jump at the opportunity. I'm getting fed up with it all.

Is there a place that is actually any good? A place where you can actually get good service in this city? Or should I just order it myself online? If
    so what are some good sites for Canadians.

Damn them all.

Re: Motorcycle Shops

blue streak racing or flying squirrel motorcycle.

Sid at Kahuna has always been pretty awesome helping me out. I've also had some good experiences at Riders Choice, but I've always gone in for that one. But then again I love going into the stores.

Might want to tell us who you called so you don't get folks recommending those shops you're irked with.
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Shops are busy this time of year. If they are not be afraid.

Bluestreak (London,mailorder)
    Racer5 (Speedworx) (Markham)
    Competition Cycle (Whitby)