Race suites -- jackets pants gloves armor 100% genuine cowhide !

Thread: Race suites -- jackets pants gloves armor 100% genuine cowhide !

Thumbs up Race suites -- jackets pants gloves armor 100% genuine cowhide !

honda cbr yamaha yzf zfr r6 r1 kawasaki zx6 zx1000 ninja ducati triumph aprillia suzuki gsx gsxr repsol monster harley davidson
    Leather motorcycle made from best cowhide leather. Same quality as joe rocket and alpinestars. I can do all sort of modifications for example letters, names or logos. I have many models. I can email you pictures. All jackets come with protection for shoulders, elbows and back. I can make perforated jackets for hot summer days.

ps i can also fit the jackets to you from factory (CUSTOM SUITE)also if you would like a custom logo or signs just show me a picture and i will see it to be hand stitched to your suite/ pants etc...
    NEED EXTRA PROTECTION FOR THE GEAR? NO PROBLEM
    JUST REMEMBER ITS LEATHER I CAN DO ANYTHING WITH IT.
    DO YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC DESIGN YOU LIKE THAT I DON'T HAVE? NO PROBLEM JUST SEND ME A PIC FROM FRONT AND BACK AND ILL GET IT HAND MADE.

ANY QUESTIONS? CALL ME
    416 841 5474
    PEDRAM

ALL OF THE PRODUCTS ARE MADE OUT SIDE OF CANADA

STARTING PRICES

1 PIECE SUITE $350
    JACKET $200
    PANTS $200
    SPINE PROTECTOR $160
    GLOVES $60
    BODY ARMOR $100

EXTRA PROTECTION $50

YOU WILL GET A COPY OF YOUR PURCHASE AND WE WILL SIGN A CONTRACT STATING THAT THE ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR ADDRESS

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails order 1.jpg   Dainese Suit Side.jpg   Black & Red Suit Front.jpg