Need Help!! Any insurance for a 17 year old male on a 250?

Thread: Need Help!! Any insurance for a 17 year old male on a 250?

Need Help!! Any insurance for a 17 year old male on a 250?

Ok so before i even bought my bike (hyosung gt250r) i searched around to see if anyone would even insure me on the thing, after days of searching i found one place that said they would, i got a quote and everything they were all ready i just had to give them my banking info. I went to register my bike today and they said to get the plates i needed insurance, so i called to activate the insurance and right when i gave them all my info and they were about to activate it they said i needed to be 25 or over. then said sorry and hung up. Now im stuck with 4 grand already into this bike and equipement with no way of registering this bike or being able to drive it legally. From your guys experience is there any company that will insure a 17 year old male on a 250 sport bike? i did the text thing and i got jevco but no one is answering. I need to get my bike on the roads by wednesday latest (family is going on vacation and i have no method of transportation)

*btw im 17, have had my m1/g1 since march 29 2011 and m2 with MSF since juin 19th 2011.

thanks again!

**didnt see the insurance section, how do i delete this thread?
    Last edited by l34lo1; 03-30-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Re: Need Help!! Any insurance for a 17 year old male on a 250?

That sucks. Try the insurance section, might get a quicker reply.