Trail tech Vapor and homemade tank back pack installed yesterday!

Trail Tech Vapor Review:
Ease of use/instalation: 8/10
Performance/Accuracy: 9/10
Cost: 7/10
Quality:9/10
Practicality/Functionality: 10/10

So the above results, speak for themselves, I LOVE THIS THING! its quite the little computer with alot of information! For the $120 i spent on it, it was worth every penny! Only took about 25-40 minutes to install it including all the sensors. So this is the Air-Cooled Conventional fork model in stealth black, when i recieved it i was surprised as to how much smaller it is compared to the pictures :P However dont be fooled by its size, its screen is very clear and easy to read while riding, the backlit display is absolutely marvelous, Real time bargraph could be a little more precise/responsive, the functions on this thing are great, im not going to take the time and write about each one seeing as there are dozens of specs sheets you can look up :P Peronally i had to glue magnets to my front wheel but this is due to my rotors being very large in radius (the bolts were too far out on the wheel to make the computer accurate) so i opted to glue rare earth magnets to my rim, no biggie
Tank Back pack:
I dont know if anyone else has attempted to do this or not but, i just thought it threw and tried it out, so far so good So basically i took your generic back pack, tightened the shoulder straps, found a thick polyester strap with plastic buckles, threw the backpack over the tank, and clipped in the two shoulder straps with the belt. WORKED GREAT so far has withstood speeds of 145KM/h, hasnt even budged... its on there fairly tight and im sure with my chest pushing against the front of the pack, its not going anywhere! Give it a shot if your too cheap to afford the magnetic bags :P